Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

They had their 15 mins of fun. Back down they go. Wilder has wasted money on cloggers and plays hoofball. 

I genuinely believe they should have gone in for Slimani, if Wilder played him every week, with Sheff Utds style of play he would have scored 15+ goals for them (including winners home and away against us). Would have been far cheaper than Brewster and better suited to their team.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I genuinely believe they should have gone in for Slimani, if Wilder played him every week, with Sheff Utds style of play he would have scored 15+ goals for them (including winners home and away against us). Would have been far cheaper than Brewster and better suited to their team.

He spent £20m on McBurnie who is 6'2, and has 1 PL goal tgis season. Could have had Slimabi for less and gotten more goals. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

He didnt last season.

True. But this season his team has been dire. They look like a lower league team playing away to a PL team on the cup. His signings has also been terrible.

No Diddsy McGoldrick no shots. The man is their most important player in terms of attacking. He runs himself into the ground most games though so assume he must be too knackered or injured if he isnt starting.

He worked wonders with a championship outfit last year. Having a world class keeper was the difference for them. Now theyve got some overgrown toddler in goal who should be playing in league one.

7 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Second half, surely both teams go for this! A draw isn’t good enough for either side. 
Be brave and attack, if Fulham win they are well positioned to catch Newcastle, if Sheff Utd win they are off the bottom.

Fulham need to go all out now and take the three points . Sheffield are there for the taking

23 minutes ago, Koke said:

True. But this season his team has been dire. They look like a lower league team playing away to a PL team on the cup. His signings has also been terrible.

I don't think it's all on him though? Surely the head scout and other pieces of the recruitment puzzle have a say in it, he might have only wanted one of the three shit players they signed. The changing of the keepers has probably cost them 6 points alone (and that's being generous), Ramsdale is shit.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

44 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Seems a bit naive. Unless we plan on winning every game between now and the end of the season we are going to need help from other teams.

Behave.  We are not going to need 88 points to make the top 4. All the teams challenging the top 4 will drop points between now and the end of the season.  We can lose 5 and still do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

I am not sure, but Liverpool will inevitably put up a good run and overtake us. With that in mind, our real competitor is Everton, so is cheering them on to win the best? I don’t know.

No idea why you would think it's "inevitable".

Liverpool have 13 games left to overhaul our six point advantage and game in hand we have.