Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Liverpool probably had decisions go against them last season- it's just that they were so far ahead in the table and so good in matches to ensure it didn't affect them. Now it is.

A lot was made of the stuff last week when our goal was given onside (when it was), loads will be made about the penalty but honestly, Liverpool fans will know they weren't up to it tonight.

Absolutely, was about to say the same thing. They've been so dominant for the last few years these fine margins didn't matter to them.

As for the bleating from their fans, I guess it must be tough to go from winning something like 24 out of the first 25 games last season to losing 4 successive home games against the likes of Burnley, Brighton and Everton this season.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Preferred result tomorrow? Spurs win? Draw? 

This, on the basis that we win our game of course. 

Would love it Newcastle won away at Old Trafford but can't see it happening! 

Even if WHam win, tomorrow, their next few games are really challenging and they would do very well to stay in or near the hunt for top four.

As such, prefer a draw but there is something to be said for all three possible results.

25 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Preferred result tomorrow? Spurs win? Draw? 

This, on the basis that we win our game of course. 

Would love it Newcastle won away at Old Trafford but can't see it happening! 

No .... I want Newcastle relegated !!!

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Imagine trying to stay in the Premier League and playing a front two of Ollie Mcburnie and Billie Sharp.

They had their 15 mins of fun. Back down they go. Wilder has wasted money on cloggers and plays hoofball. 

53 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Caller on 606 wants Klopp out, Dalgleish in until the end of the season and Gerrard for next season lollollol

34 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Defo a Man Utd/Man City/Everton fan on the wind up:D

Could've been. Had a southern accent. 

8 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Leicester will do it on their own steam. Don't need no stinkin' help.

If I am relying on Newcastle for my team to make it, I'm proper fvcked 

Seems a bit naive. Unless we plan on winning every game between now and the end of the season we are going to need help from other teams.

• Like 3