Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Bielsa masterclass. This is the shakiest I've seen Liverpool in a long time. Leeds look poor at the back too, but a lot of coaches will be watching this game and taking notes. Leeds have at times been dominating possession too.

If you bypass their front press, they're incredibly open. Fabinho isn't there to secure it up and the centre backs are shakey today.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Bielsa masterclass. This is the shakiest I've seen Liverpool in a long time. Leeds look poor at the back too, but a lot of coaches will be watching this game and taking notes. Leeds have at times been dominating possession too.

Apart from about 5 games ago when they lost 5-0 to Man City. 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Apart from about 5 games ago when they lost 5-0 to Man City. 

In that game they didn't look like they were bothered, whereas Man City were up for it. Man City totally outplayed them, but it reminded me of the Brighton game at the KP after we got promoted from the Championship.

This looks like a competitive game where they are being given a lot more problems that we usually see teams cause Liverpool.

Be surprised of Leeds can keep that pace up for 90 minutes. Half time Klopp will probably find the solution and Liverpool go on to get 5 or 6 goals. Hope not but the Premier League is more than just hard work.

Edited by l444ry

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

In that game they didn't look like they were bothered, whereas Man City were up for it. Man City totally outplayed them, but it reminded me of the Brighton game at the KP after we got promoted from the Championship.

This looks like a competitive game where they are being given a lot more problems that we usually see teams cause Liverpool.

I do agree with your points but not the “masterclass” part because they’ve been awful defensively. Tbf both teams have been poor at the back but surely in a masterclass you don’t concede 3.

Liverpool will be back on it second half. They’ll see it out, probably score more.

9 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

Martin Tyler and Jamie Carragher are appalling together, without Gary Neville it’s just a rubbish combo

Neville and Carra balance each other out well and actually add some good commentary. Individually Carra is just a slightly improved Mcmanaman 

• Like 1