Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I’m honestly not really up for watching football at all, I very don’t have much interest aside from the city anyway. 

Turned on for two minutes as I got a message about how good a game it was. Lasted for two minutes of Tyler and Redknapp with the totally fake crowd noise before turning it off again. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Livid said:

I’m honestly not really up for watching football at all, I very don’t have much interest aside from the city anyway. 

Turned on for two minutes as I got a message about how good a game it was. Lasted for two minutes of Tyler and Redknapp with the totally fake crowd noise before turning it off again. 

Least you can get interested for us, I can’t even do that at the minute

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Leeds are going to rival Wolves as media darlings.:nigel:

Mate you have NO IDEA how much the media have been salivating at the chance to comment on them in the Prem. Their noses have been brown for two or three years now, since they had the slightest hint of coming up through the playoffs. The Guardian love-in started full-pelt as soon as the restart was confirmed - I could see the arse-nuts in their nostrils from the other side of the Atlantic, while Leeds were still playing Luton and Barnsley. :whistle:

This is a great game though. Full credit. If you can tune out the media cringe-fest, I've got no problem with watching a side showing up the "elite" by playing positive football.

Edited by OntarioFox
gramamr r rr innit
  • Like 1