Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Spurs struggling opens the door - potentially - for them to come calling for Rodgers.

Don't want them to do too well but well enough so they keep Jose.

Spurs don’t have the surplus dollar - firstly to pay off Jose and then to buy Rodgers contract. 

Like we are talking nearly £50 million for that when they totally financially shagged 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Spurs struggling opens the door - potentially - for them to come calling for Rodgers.

Do you think they are a big enough club to attract him though Geoff ?

I’m not dissing them as they are a much ‘bigger’ club than we are but surely Brendan wants to leave us for a big club where he really has a chance to win the league.  Spurs are a poisoned chalice ........

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I’m not sure Rodgers would go to Spurs.

Arsenal are the bigger North London club and he rejected them, plus has plenty of time on his contract. Maybe he’d be tempted by working with Kane and Son, but not sure the former will be there next season. 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Spurs don’t have the surplus dollar - firstly to pay off Jose and then to buy Rodgers contract. 

Like we are talking nearly £50 million for that when they totally financially shagged 

I'm not sure he would go either but I'd rather he didn't have the choice.

22 minutes ago, casablancas said:

And before this half past hat’s he done to justify the constant praise? And tbf this game ... Picked the ball up deep and moved it on? And helping injure coufal with that ball over the top lol 

I was commenting on that half or did you not notice? 😂

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Have you seen the severance pay Jose would get, it aint going to happen whilst Levy is in charge of the purse strings.

How about Spurs continue to be sh#te Son refuses to renew his contract and we snap him up.

54 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I’m not sure Rodgers would go to Spurs.

Arsenal are the bigger North London club and he rejected them, plus has plenty of time on his contract. Maybe he’d be tempted by working with Kane and Son, but not sure the former will be there next season. 

I don't remember him being offered the job.

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Guardiola wears some terrible clobber doesn't he?

Was just looking up what that sweaty hoodie is supposed to be all about and it's a charity organisation which operates in the Med helping African migrants get safely into Europe.

That great big coat with red on one side and blue on the other is naff.

Edited by Jaspa