Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Weird given they are 3 nil up but they haven't looked as secure without Rice protecting the back 3. I'd fancy us to win the midfield. Just need to defend better than Wolves are, and the way we did against them earlier in the season. 

3-1 up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

The more they hammer Wolves tonight the more confident I am that we will beat them Sunday. 

I'm weird and usually wrong but if they had lost tonight I'd be more worried about them putting in a reaction performance against us. 

Reposting at the top of a page as I think it's a good one

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Weird given they are 3 nil up but they haven't looked as secure without Rice protecting the back 3. I'd fancy us to win the midfield. Just need to defend better than Wolves are, and the way we did against them earlier in the season. 

3-1 up. 

Was thinking this too, though all but one of Wolves’ chances have been headed ones which is obviously not our strength.

Edited by when_you're_smiling

If Wolves players hadn't run in treacle for the first two goals this would be a real contest- they've missed some good chances too.

An early second half goal and you never know. It's not ideal for us but when four of the teams below us are playing teams from 12-19th and only one at most will win I think you'd take that like a shot.

Much as my arse is getting a bit twitchy with West Ham getting closer to us, it would be ****ing funny if us and them both finished in the Champions League positions at the expense of 4 of the so called big 6.

• Like 1