Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Agree on Souness, absolute dinosaur, decades past his sell by date.

Weird that sky persist with him. During the coverage earlier you could tell Roy and Micah were at a loss at some of the shit he was spouting.

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Really proud of the Man Utd fans, funny how Sky's tune changes when it directly affects their product.

Yeah I am glad that Neville and Carra were on the side of the fans. You could see how sky and Dave were trying to manipulate the narrative. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Weird that sky persist with him. During the coverage earlier you could tell Roy and Micah were at a loss at some of the shit he was spouting.

Cut him some slack mate, he was nearly murdered today.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, turlo said:

If not replayed tomorrow the only other way they could slot it in would be to play it on the FA cup weekend and move Liverpool vs West Brom to the Wednesday before. 

That’s what I’m thinking 

14 minutes ago, turlo said:

If not replayed tomorrow the only other way they could slot it in would be to play it on the FA cup weekend and move Liverpool vs West Brom to the Wednesday before. 

I'm guessing this might not be the end. 

I'd wager man u fans will attempt to disrupt any rescheduled date too. And probably with five times the numbers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm guessing this might not be the end. 

I'd wager man u fans will attempt to disrupt any rescheduled date too. And probably with five times the numbers.

Well with abit more notice and organisation the plastics can join them, obviously they'll need to get travel arrangements in place first though.

11 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Souness is from the same era as Hansen and Lawrenson who were binned off by the BBC years ago, yeah strange when Sky are updating their punditry lineup he's still there, looks completely out of place hanging around with Alex Scott and Micah Richards, it's not like he's managed in the Premier League recently, was sacked by Newcastle in 2006!

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

Well with abit more notice and organisation the plastics can join them, obviously they'll need to get travel arrangements in place first though.

With any luck the others wanting the owners gone will do the same. 

If spurs managed it sky would have a proper meltdown. Poor souness. 

It means the "big 6's" awful behaviour isn't going to be forgotten about or brushed under the carpet as quickly as they would like! Absolutely right!

Edited by Hales
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Between them they play on the 6th, 8th, 9th,12th,16th 19th & 23rd.

You would imagine they have to play this game before the 23rd, it might even be PL rules that they do.

It looks logical that they have to fit it in tomorrow.

That would suit us best. Gives Man U another day of rest. The worst case is that they fit it in when Man U have v limited rest.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Man U may have millions of plastics and armchair fans. But perhaps 120k (or more) hardcore supporters too. As passionate as any in the world

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

With any luck the others wanting the owners gone will do the same. 

If spurs managed it sky would have a proper meltdown. Poor souness. 

Spurs are an absolute joke throughout the club; rotten throughout. The fanbase have, for the large part, lapped up the new stadium and price-hikes.

There will be a few who protest; but in nothing like the fashion of MUFC, for example.

• Like 2

I've been hit by a full can of beer and it does hurt; but I believe I'm living proof that it doesn't necessarily kill you.

I mean if its shoaib acktar lobbing it from 5 yards away and he gets you on the temple; maybe?

Listening to him had me feeling like lobbing a can of stella at the television, to be fair.

• Haha 2