Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Liverpool were shite, they’ve just scraped a win against an already relegated club. I’m sure they will drop points again. 

They won't be that shit again.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Liverpool were shite, they’ve just scraped a win against an already relegated club. I’m sure they will drop points again. 

to win like that is a huge boost. Be surprised if Burnley can do anything after conceding 4 against Leeds 

Still think we can beat Chelsea again though. All this talk of it being a disadvantage to win the FA Cup/celebrate etc, I think is nonsense. Players feel a lot more tired after a loss, than a win and this will have given us huge confidence that we can beat them again

For all their firepower and money spent on players they still need their goalkeeper to come up and save them. The whistle should have been blown before the corner was taken but can you imagine Klopp and the players reaction if that had happened?!?! Mike Dean has no backbone. WBA were robbed. 

Just now, Farrington fox said:

We’re gonna have to beat Chelsea again :chant:

But we don't HAVE to beat them do we?

Surely a draw and then beat Spurs is enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adam said:

Still can't work out why Mike Dean is allowed to ref Liverpool. 

Because Liverpool say so; and I believe they've presented issues with loads of refs in the past (the ones who don't favour them sycohphantically)

2 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

Was like 93.45 when the ball went out for a corner. I dunno why people are getting twisted about that.

Obviously an absolute sickener for us, and the WBA goal probably shout have stood, but some of the tin foil hats in here sound ridic

I’m glad someone see’s it like me lol 

Just now, Izzy said:

But we don't HAVE to beat them do we?

Surely a draw and then beat Spurs is enough.

I'd rather just have a win against Chelsea and not need anything from the last match though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Yes, but a win against Chelsea means they couldn’t overtake us, even if Liverpool still could.

So a win against Chelsea and a draw v Spurs is O.K? (cba to look at the table :D)

Guest bennytwohats
Just now, STUHILL said:

to win like that is a huge boost. Be surprised if Burnley can do anything after conceding 4 against Leeds 

Still think we can beat Chelsea again though. All this talk of it being a disadvantage to win the FA Cup/celebrate etc, I think is nonsense. Players feel a lot more tired after a loss, than a win and this will have given us huge confidence that we can beat them again

I think it’s so hard to call. Not a write off but another massive game.

I’d really ****ing love it if we could win on Tuesday and put it to bed, because I can’t concentrate on anything but football right now and I’m not sure I can take another week of this :sweating:

3 minutes ago, Rsswmu said:

Liverpool is not good and they will drop points before the end of the season. Burnley on two days rest will do them in.

same Burnley that shipped in 4 today? I don't think so 

I really don't want to have to go in to that Spurs game needing a win. Let's do Chelski and end the stress! :sweating: