Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest bennytwohats
2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

It will get lost in all this, but hearing Carragher whoop at the Liverpool goal is a double gutpunch.

Why do they think it's OK to have one Co-Commentator who is a fan of one of the teams.

Sky proving that they cater to the big lying 6 again.

:mad:

After watching Gary yesterday on the BBC are we really complaining about this? 

Guest Bert Fill
2 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

It would be nice if Burnley could do us a favour. But it makes you wonder just how much of Liverpool's points total last season was due to the use of VAR??

No doubt they would have won the league anyway, but it's the way they were allowed to use VAR and I'm not sure they've been afforded the same overkill with it this season and we've seen the difference to an extent.

I think it was because they played really really well last season and haven’t been as good this season.

3 big decisions and they all go against WBA sorry that is not bad luck incompetence or corruption. Mike Dean Gives a free kick for nothing he must know the rules and at worse a drop ball the West Brom player is actually out of position by throwing the ball back the offside would not have been given if it were a Big 6 side and if you get a corner 3.45 mins into 4 mins of injury time you dont get 30 secs to take the corner  

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

It will get lost in all this, but hearing Carragher whoop at the Liverpool goal is a double gutpunch.

Why do they think it's OK to have one Co-Commentator who is a fan of one of the teams.

Sky proving that they cater to the big lying 6 again.

:mad:

Yep. Integrity is a word they do not care about.

There’s more pressure on Chelsea than there is on us, and their players will have the champions league final in the back of their minds too. Doable, difficult yes, but doable. I’d snap your hand off for a point. 

• Like 1

People need to stop getting so worked up about things we cant control. Can't be good for your health. Just chill and enjoy yesterday lol worry about it when we are playing. 

I know it's weird when a keeper scores but people so patronising about it. Like how on earth can a goal keeper head the ball lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

All this will do is just is just hurt the scousers even more when they get so close..... but still don’t make the top four..... we will do this. Didn’t a lot of us (myself included) say Chelsea would win the FA cup? They didn’t.

Oh god, don't start getting optimistic now. 

Perry Groves. Liverpool are nailed on. Sneaking feeling for Chelsea. Andy Cole fancies us. Whatever, it's wafer thin. Watching Tuesday is going to be yesterday all over again except they'll have fans and we won't. Got a vaccination Tuesday as well. Could this be an omen? Probably not.