Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, StevieLynex said:

Only decent player is Auba, and he's way off his best at the moment

That's cause arteta plays him wide, he's a striker and should be playing in the middle for sure! I can't see Arteta lasting too much longer you know. Hope they don't come knocking for BR. 

Can some one please explain how this ‘Big 6’ malarkey works?   Is it based upon ancient history?  Really struggling how the media comes up with this bolloc*s.   

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, hejammy said:

That's cause arteta plays him wide, he's a striker and should be playing in the middle for sure! I can't see Arteta lasting too much longer you know. Hope they don't come knocking for BR. 

Remember last year, when there were rumours of BR being a target for Arsenal and he refused to clearlyrule  this out in a press conference? Out came a new contract and loads of money -BR stays!

Edited by StevieLynex

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, mozartfox said:

Can some one please explain how this ‘Big 6’ malarkey works?   Is it based upon ancient history?  Really struggling how the media comes up with this bolloc*s.   

It's for the 'big clubs' who underachieve, but find solace in finishing in the top six as some sort of incredible achievement

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Fair play to Ollie Watkins, many of us laughed at that transfer fee, but he's justifying it so far.

We need to target his replacement, Ivan Toney, great player

8 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Only decent player is Auba, and he's way off his best at the moment

He has that large contract so why should he care anymore? :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Remember last year, when there were rumours of BR being a target for Arsenal and he refused to clearlyrule  this out in a press conference? Out came a new contract and loads of money -BR stays!

But also there was some "discontent" in the dressing room as the players heard that he (BR) did actually want to talk to them 

Arsenal are all too obviously a mercenary club, where agents' influence on recruitment is only getting worse.

They don't look a threat to the top end of the table.  Fun to see Villa boss them today, but come the return fixture, we'll likely want them to grab the points.

24 minutes ago, Phube said:

But, but Arteta is the third best manager in the league and has solved all of Arsenal’s problems?! 

I just don’t understand these clubs. Arsenal and Man U are two huge clubs and they both appoint managers who have done fook all in a decent league.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

Imagine live streaming yourself breaking lockdown rules.

To be expected of grown men decking themselves out in Arsenal gear though. They all need to grow up. Specifically that lad at the front right, King of the tossers he is.

• Haha 4

Ollie Watkins cost Villa £30 million from the championship, some clubs laughed but I think they can say at least there getting there money's worth now. On Arsenal it's funny Arteta has been getting a lot praise of late... some of it I thought was a little premature seeing as before today Arsenal were only 10th after today's result I think many will start to think they may have been thinking ahead.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Imagine live streaming yourself breaking lockdown rules.

To be expected of grown men decking themselves out in Arsenal gear though. They all need to grow up. Specifically that lad at the front right, King of the tossers he is.

ATV is probably a registered company they make money from. So it’s technically work and not bound by the same rules.

• Like 1