Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Honestly looking at the run in of Arsenal, Leeds wolves, Liverpool. I really felt we were going to fall down to the bottom half of the table 9/9 is truly fantastic stuff. 

What is even more encouraging is that Brendan’s adapting in every game to solve issues. This is something he simply didn’t do last year. 1-0 up at half time to a good side, very few managers would hook a defender, but BR saw where we would potentially concede.

late in the game, again protecting the lead still he decided to switch us up again  and allowed us to double up on traore.  

It might be weird, because it was a dirty performance but potentially this was one  of Brendan’s best games. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Just looked at this and was surprised to see some of them 

What's really exciting for me is that we are showing we can grind out results this year. Last season we went on a great run, battering a lot of teams but we had a look of an exciting team rather than one than wins trophies IMO. This season the way we are playing reminds me of 15/16, even today though we did experience quite a bit of pressure I felt like we always had it in the bag.

Exciting times!

• Like 2