Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Son must be in my top five most annoying players in the league. 

10 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

One of the nastiest buggers in the league but gets away with it for some reason. Cheating little gimp.

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Because he does that ****ing pathetic little pouting baby face when he's on the floor looking like he's going to cry whenever someone gets in his personal space. 

What he did to that Portuguese lad at Everton should have seen him get a seriously lengthy ban. 

Was only coming on to slag off the little tw@t but you two have dealt with it quite nicely ...   well done lads. :thumbup:

(I’d have in my top 3 finners ...   obnoxious git) ..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Was only coming on to slag off the little tw@t but you two have dealt with it quite nicely ...   well done lads. :thumbup:

(I’d have in my top 3 finners ...   obnoxious git) ..

It's strange, I've always found him to be one of their most likeable players and thought he didn't injure Gomez on purpose. It's probably due to lack of watching Spurs!

8 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

The Spurs DVD man is going to have a busy night if Man City don't sort this out...

They have somebody  looking for the ignition keys for the open top bus . The guy that last had them put them down whilst he went to the bank to change his cash from old money to decimal money and then forgot where he left them 

Man City are crap. I've said since the end of last season that Pep needs to go. They are regressing hugely but because of his name they give him a bumper new deal. Liverpool have a gritty side to grind out results, Man City dont and if teams don't play how they want them to then they get found out. Wonder if Pep and his players will lay into spurs after the game like they did with us. Doubt it though. The amount Pep has spent on defenders and they are absolute shite defensively. Other than Laporte, none of their defence would even make our bench. 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Man City are crap. I've said since the end of last season that Pep needs to go. They are regressing hugely but because of his name they give him a bumper new deal. Liverpool have a gritty side to grind out results, Man City dont and if teams don't play how they want them to then they get found out. Wonder if Pep and his players will lay into spurs after the game like they did with us. Doubt it though. The amount Pep has spent on defenders and they are absolute shite defensively. Other than Laporte, none of their defence would even make our bench. 

You seem angry about it? Surely, you should be delighted?? 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

You seem angry about it? Surely, you should be delighted?? 🤣

Not when it means my £220 bet is out the window and Spurs are going top of the league. A draw would have been great both for my bet and for us 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

I'm getting increasingly worried Spurs will win the league. I really think they're as set as anybody.

Nah. Perennial bottlers.

One injury to the mouth breather and they're fvcked.