Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

It is exactly what they do and their win over Liverpool has made people think they are a good side when they arent. They still have the same garbage players that nearly got relegated last season and have added Watkins who is decent and Barkley who is always injured. Grealish is a top player but the rest are average to poor. They'll finish lower mid table this season. Us losing to them in the league cup semi last season and then 1-0 this season is disgusting as they really are not very good at all and didnt deserve to win either time. 

They 100% were the better team this season at our place and deserved to win. They are not that good though and I think will finish about 10-12th.

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Disgrace that Trezeguet was lying on the floor making out he was hurt for so long too, its about time these con artists were punished.

They never are though, it’s up to the players to repay the diving with similar tactics. Instead of trying take on grealish, just go in close and go down clutching your ankle. Do it 10 times and the ref will just give up.

11 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Nothing winds me up more than pundits or commentators that talk about bollocks. Do some ****ing research into clubs, teams and tactics before the game ffs!

Heard merson on soccer Saturday earlier speaking about dean smith at villa and he said - villa are playing like Brentford did in the championship which is credit to smith. 
I thought what nonsense. Bet merson hasn’t even seen 2 Brentford games. 

24 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

They 100% were the better team this season at our place and deserved to win. They are not that good though and I think will finish about 10-12th.

There wasnt really much in it. Not a great deal of chances for either side and then Barkley hit a pearler in the last minute. We were awful but a 0-0 would have been the right result