Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I don't see the reason for Bielsa being there but some journalist said Lampard did a better job than him last season- really? Lampard finished a place and six points below Sarri's season and Sarri was pretty much loathed.

Bloke mentioned how great British managers are then moaned they don't get the credit :cap:

Leicester should have played similarly to what Atalanta did today against Liverpool, aggressive football, solid confidence and mentality, they came to win and showed no sign that they are in doubt about it. Leicester is a stronger side than Atalanta but Atalanta manager got it right when playing attacking football and dominating which surprised Liverpool.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sand cats said:

Leicester should have played similarly to what Atalanta did today against Liverpool, aggressive football, solid confidence and mentality, they came to win and showed no sign that they are in doubt about it. Leicester is a stronger side than Atalanta but Atalanta manager got it right when playing attacking football and dominating which surprised Liverpool.

Eh atalanta had their first 11 out (from what i could tell) i agree our first 11 is stronger than theirs but with albrighton at rwb you cant really argue we have a stronger side atm.

Now Liverpool probably feels like us, parts of the media said we could beat Liverpool but they played good. And than everyone said how Liverpool are brilliant. Seems they also came crashing down yesterday, the hype about them came crashing down yesterday, the players thought Atalanta would be a easy turnover, but they gave Liverpool no respect, maybe Leicester should have given Liverpool the same treatment.

31 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Digne out for 2 months for Everton. Big miss for them. Seems to have done well under Ancelotti in their team. 

I saw somewhere, amongst the Liverpool moaning that Everton had had the best record with injuries. This will be a big blow for sure and good for us. 

I feel like they are the biggest competition for ‘best of the rest’ 

44 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Andre Villas Boas has asked FIFA to retire the No. 10 shirt from football (all clubs). 

What's your new number gonna be Madders? 

Is it going to insist on a finders fee for this too? Been a while since his last 8 figure compensation.

8 hours ago, lanefox said:

Did Steve Coppell get nominated when he got most points in a promotion season with Reading 🤷‍♂️

I could name at least 5 Championship teams better than Leeds last season, including us under Pearson.

46 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Andre Villas Boas has asked FIFA to retire the No. 10 shirt from football (all clubs). 

What's your new number gonna be Madders? 

When you have Messi (who has achieved a lot more) than Maradona and is arguably better that would be bizarre 

Klopp and Solskjaer moaning seem to have worked. 

Liverpool play on 27th and then 30th. Man Utd play in 26th then 29th.

Extra days break than ourselves, Palace, villa, Chelsea, Everton and Man City all who play on 26th & 28th. 

Leeds, West Brom, West Ham, Wolves, Brighton, Burnley all play 27th and 29th.

Newcastle and Fulham play 26th and 30th. 

Chelsea, Everton, Palace, Man City all only have 48hrs break between kick off. 

We have 50hrs 30mins between kick off. 

• Like 1