urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Just cottoned that Spurs come here on the final day. My god I'm behind Liverpool to win the league all of a sudden. Could you imagine them lifting the trophy here?

:revenge:

I remember saying last year I hope we have Europe wrapped up before our final 3 games of the season (Sheff Utd at the time were very good, then Spurs then Utd).

This season is the same. A far more difficult final 3 this season as well - Utd away, Chelsea away and then Spurs.

4 hours ago, Kingleicester said:

Man City going in for grealish? Be a right good signing that, KDB and grealish 

Rub it in United faces again, Grealish of course turned down the chance to join United in the summer in just which shows despite how big United are the appeal these days gone. The way things are going Grealish's value is going up at Villa at the moment not a club desperate for money, so one could be another big one. Would £80million be too much?

52 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Just cottoned that Spurs come here on the final day. My god I'm behind Liverpool to win the league all of a sudden. Could you imagine them lifting the trophy here?

Yeah the Liverpool wa nkfest is getting more and more unbearable but they're one of the biggest clubs in the world so a league win for them would be easier to take that a Spurs side that it basically the 5th beatle of the sky top 6.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, StanSP said:

:revenge:

I remember saying last year I hope we have Europe wrapped up before our final 3 games of the season (Sheff Utd at the time were very good, then Spurs then Utd).

This season is the same. A far more difficult final 3 this season as well - Utd away, Chelsea away and then Spurs.

We get a hard final few games every single year I swear.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Mate Liverpool will have won the league with about five or six left. 

33 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Yeah the Liverpool wa nkfest is getting more and more unbearable but they're one of the biggest clubs in the world so a league win for them would be easier to take that a Spurs side that it basically the 5th beatle of the sky top 6.

I dunno. I'm fairly sick of Liverpool already.

After we won it I wouldn't begrudge any new winner emerging. Even Spurs.

• Like 1

Don’t think I could stand being a Wolves fan. Imagine being 1-1 In the 91st minute and being so drilled into nunos ways that you take it short without sending anyone forward and it ends up back with your keeper lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Don’t think I could stand being a Wolves fan. Imagine being 1-1 In the 91st minute and being so drilled into nunos ways that you take it short without sending anyone forward and it ends up back with your keeper lol 

They’re so boring.

575319536_Screenshot_2020-11-23SportsNewsLatestNewsPhotosVideosDailyMailOnline.png.7f7c12557fb4b04e3f3806d55c31c85b.png

I'm wondering why Dailymail ignores Leicester, Southampton, Everton... but they included Man City in their Poll ? They really don't care about ranking they just pick the first "big 6 clubs" they can find deep in the list and ignore the others like if they don't also challenge to win the league.

sky doing everything to push howe for another job

totally unconvincing to me seems to not even recognise why his team got relegated, not sure he wants another job, speaks ok but not impressed.

some top clubs wont learn and pick him to manage but i'd  stay well clear.

2 minutes ago, twister said:

sky doing everything to push howe for another job

totally unconvincing to me seems to not even recognise why his team got relegated, not sure he wants another job, speaks ok but not impressed.

some top clubs wont learn and pick him to manage but i'd  stay well clear.

to add his teams shifted 50 a year every year.