Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

33 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Yeah the Liverpool wa nkfest is getting more and more unbearable but they're one of the biggest clubs in the world so a league win for them would be easier to take that a Spurs side that it basically the 5th beatle of the sky top 6.

I dunno. I'm fairly sick of Liverpool already.

After we won it I wouldn't begrudge any new winner emerging. Even Spurs.

• Like 1

Don’t think I could stand being a Wolves fan. Imagine being 1-1 In the 91st minute and being so drilled into nunos ways that you take it short without sending anyone forward and it ends up back with your keeper lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Don’t think I could stand being a Wolves fan. Imagine being 1-1 In the 91st minute and being so drilled into nunos ways that you take it short without sending anyone forward and it ends up back with your keeper lol 

They’re so boring.

575319536_Screenshot_2020-11-23SportsNewsLatestNewsPhotosVideosDailyMailOnline.png.7f7c12557fb4b04e3f3806d55c31c85b.png

I'm wondering why Dailymail ignores Leicester, Southampton, Everton... but they included Man City in their Poll ? They really don't care about ranking they just pick the first "big 6 clubs" they can find deep in the list and ignore the others like if they don't also challenge to win the league.

sky doing everything to push howe for another job

totally unconvincing to me seems to not even recognise why his team got relegated, not sure he wants another job, speaks ok but not impressed.

some top clubs wont learn and pick him to manage but i'd  stay well clear.

2 minutes ago, twister said:

totally unconvincing to me seems to not even recognise why his team got relegated, not sure he wants another job, speaks ok but not impressed.

to add his teams shifted 50 a year every year. 

45 minutes ago, Sand cats said:

575319536_Screenshot_2020-11-23SportsNewsLatestNewsPhotosVideosDailyMailOnline.png.7f7c12557fb4b04e3f3806d55c31c85b.png

I'm wondering why Dailymail ignores Leicester, Southampton, Everton... but they included Man City in their Poll ? They really don't care about ranking they just pick the first "big 6 clubs" they can find deep in the list and ignore the others like if they don't also challenge to win the league.

Those are the next three in the betting, in that order. Big gap then to us and Man U

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Good enough for Keith Weller! I will never criticise a man in white tights.

Walcott's no Keith weller.

Guest Markyblue
Just now, Aus Fox said:

There’s only one Keith Weller, but, I will let Theo dream. 
The shocking thing for me is Walcott has more than 10x the amount of England caps! 

Absolute joke that.

9 hours ago, twister said:

9 hours ago, twister said:

to add his teams shifted 50 a year every year. 

As his absolute biggest critic on here (and to anyone else who will listen), he came across a lot better than I was expecting, however I don't feel like he grabbed the opportunity to impress anyone watching. The short sharp answers that didn't go into any detail were incredibly frustrating.

However I think that might have been on purpose, he strikes me as someone who has no interest in getting back into a job this season or maybe even next. 

I think he knows he is probably an absolute shoe in for the England job if Southgate cocks up the Euros, he fits the bill perfectly, well spoken, educated and won't give too much away.

Similarly I think the job at Celtic park would appeal to him, chance to win tonnes of games playing attacking football whilst not having to put in much effort!

I was impressed with the set piece thing though, I wish we put that much time and effort into them! lol 

40 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

After 9 games, I am fairly confident the final table will be

Liverpool

Tottenham

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Leicester

Everton

Arsenal

Wolves

Southampton

West Ham

Aston Villa
Leeds
Crystal Palace

Brighton

Newcastle

Burnley

Sheffield United 
Fulham

West Brom

Lock it in

49 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

After 9 games, I am fairly confident the final table will be

Liverpool

Tottenham

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Leicester

Everton

Arsenal

Wolves

Southampton

West Ham

Aston Villa
Leeds
Crystal Palace

Brighton

Newcastle

Burnley

Sheffield United 
Fulham

West Brom

I can agree with most of it except I don't think Liverpool will win the league and I don't think Everton or Man Utd will be quite as high as you predict. The others are reasonable to me though.