Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Nuno paying the price for keeping Fabio Silva on. I know he’s only 18 but honestly, what did they see in him? He looks and plays like they just dragged him in off the local park. Absolute waste of money!

2 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Nuno paying the price for keeping Fabio Silva on. I know he’s only 18 but honestly, what did they see in him? He looks and plays like they just dragged him in off the local park. Absolute waste of money!

Mendes monopoly... he’ll be earning well from it even if Wolves aren’t benefitting immediately 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Should that be a pen for Burnley? 

Didn’t even see it but knew it would come of nothing. Penalty against Man Utd weren’t it. 

Edited by Fox92

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

He does look a bit doggo atm but at only 18 it’d be silly to write him off. It made no sense at the time to spend that amount on a player that probably wasn’t ready to come into the first team when their depth is poor (I think Jota was still there then though) pretending they were Real Madrid. Still I remember plenty on here panicking that Wolves were showing ambition with that signing and we had none.