Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Dare we wish for a host of injuries? 🙏🏻

Yeah, and maybe a few of them to test positive for performance enhancing drugs, before they all send tweets inadvertently using a South American term of endearment they don't realise is actually a bit racist...

• Haha 1

Not able to watch but is that Dave Jones still doing these Super Sunday games? 

Used to really like him in his early Sky Sports News days but seems to have caught the arrogant smarmy bug that seems to follow the Super Sunday bunch

Edited by EastAnglianFox

As if I couldn't despise OGS anymore he now pops up wearing a gangsta style coat that pogba would be proud of. He looks the sort of dumbass that if you gave him a gun he'd drop it on the floor and shoot himself in the head. Hopefully.

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

As if I couldn't despise OGS anymore he now pops up wearing a gangsta style coat that pogba would be proud of. He looks the sort of dumbass that if you gave him a gun he'd drop it on the floor and shoot himself in the head. Hopefully.

This escalated quickly!

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

"A gangsta style coat" alright the Daily Mail

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Great. Almost indistinguishable shirt colours for us colour blind! 

Socks the only distinguishing sign

Oh man.  This has never even occurred to me.

You would think they might try and incorporate it in kit designs.

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Great. Almost indistinguishable shirt colours for us colour blind! 

Socks the only distinguishing sign

Man U have taken over from Man City as the worst offenders. Its ridiculous that no-one considers the colourblind. Fortunately my wife got me some Pilestone clip-ons for Christmas - they really change the reds that I don't see properly and make a real difference in matches like this. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

Man U have taken over from Man City as the worst offenders. Its ridiculous that no-one considers the colourblind. Fortunately my wife got me some Pilestone clip-ons for Christmas - they really change the reds that I don't see properly and make a real difference in matches like this. 

I think United’s kit deal is the second biggest behind Liverpool, I reckon it’s a contractual thing.