Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Still waiting for the action to start up...

At least our match yesterday was entertaining.  Both teams had good attack and counterattack, with a handful of goal chances each.  Thank goodness for Kasper; he saved at least a couple of solid attempts.

How are they combining that he blew 3 Fcuking seconds early? Jesus it’s not like anything was going to happen ... I mean we had seen the first 45 minutes. First world problems you fcuking Willy pullers.

Edited by casablancas
  • Haha 1

Guest seanfox778
6 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

You're an advertisers dream. 

I've just been humming the Just Eat theme tune too. God help me! lol

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

So they're flagging up the injury time thing now, and not the numerous times we've seen this before

Isnt the normal issue that in the complainants eyes too much over the minimum is played? He didn't even allow the minimum amount there and stopped play as a good ball was going over the top for Liverpool - Mane controlled it and was in but the whistle had gone.

Just now, foxinsocks said:

Liverpool always foul on the turnover. Ref needs to get his cards out

They used to to accuse Man City of "tactical fouling" but they seemingly jave adopted similar tactics.

Just now, Paddy. said:

I hate the phrase "he's entitled to go down." Sums up a lot about modern football in one phrase.

It's the refs though, they often don't give it if you don't make the most of it.

Most of the worst bits of football are directly because refs allow it. Walking away with the ball after giving a free kick away, not penalising diving. All on the refs

• Like 4