urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1010537743_JoseHarry.JPG.ffce6b65fd89586b5b5115ce15e67a68.JPG

WHAT HARRY HEARD: “bla bla bla … bla bla bla … I will make you a superstar though.” 

WHAT JOSE SAID: “Those matches against shit teams you used to live for?  Where you’d bag a guaranteed hat trick?  From now on, we’ll defend a 1-0 lead and counter.  I will win you a League Cup though.”

• Haha 2

5-Live build up to the 'match of the season' just now. Going on about Ferguson saying this is the biggest game in the Premier League. But, they say, Leicester have got in between them in recent times but I don't think it 'dilutes' this game. Seems we are making them feel uncomfortable again. Love it. 

We don't want too many Leicester City's. Tough. 

• Haha 2
Just now, FOXSE said:

If Sheffield u pull a goal back, things could get very spursy, very quickly!

Nothing I'd love more today.

Apart from Liverpool and Utd to both lose but sadly that can't happen.

2 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

If Sheffield u pull a goal back, things could get very spursy, very quickly!

Although that would be lovely, not happening for Sheff Utd and even Spurs aren't that Spursy :blink:

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

5-Live build up to the 'match of the season' just now. Going on about Ferguson saying this is the biggest game in the Premier League. But, they say, Leicester have got in between them in recent times but I don't think it 'dilutes' this game. Seems we are making them feel uncomfortable again. Love it. 

Don't worry! Once the narrative the BBC and Sky want to spaff over is too tenuous to discuss with a straight face, McNulty and his ilk will go back to stirring to get any manager below 10th sacked, and any manager above that a move to a 'big club'. 

9 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Ruins the 1st v 2nd narrative :scarf::thumbup: