Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Manini said:

I think United’s kit deal is the second biggest behind Liverpool, I reckon it’s a contractual thing.

Yes, it's absolutely a contractual thing. Clubs routinely ignore the toothless FA's guidelines around colourblindness. Selling replica shirts is far more important than inclusivity. It's ironic that Bruno Fernandes made some supportive comments on the last colourblindness awareness day. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Great. Almost indistinguishable shirt colours for us colour blind! 

Socks the only distinguishing sign

Game totally ruined for 1 in 12 male viewers. The PL have been told about this so many times 🙄

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Great. Almost indistinguishable shirt colours for us colour blind! 

Socks the only distinguishing sign

17 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Oh man.  This has never even occurred to me.

You would think they might try and incorporate it in kit designs.

For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team in red (apologies to Ted Lowe)

• Haha 1

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

He's not having the best of games so far but you can't deny his quality and he is still settling into the Liverpool side and league.

Undeniable, you just know how this set of fans get. Single handedly got players on the Ballon d’or list  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Yes, it's absolutely a contractual thing. Clubs routinely ignore the toothless FA's guidelines around colourblindness. Selling replica shirts is far more important than inclusivity. It's ironic that Bruno Fernandes made some supportive comments on the last colourblindness awareness day. 

2 minutes ago, floz said:

Game totally ruined for 1 in 12 male viewers. The PL have been told about this so many times 🙄

I don't see why United couldn't wear the WWI battleship colors again.

They beat Burnley in them.  And it's the best selling Maguire shirt by far.