Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Well it’s not as if UEFA have produced a full colour guide on the mater

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Corepartnership/02/60/10/06/2601006_DOWNLOAD.pdf

I've mentioned it previously as I've done some work with colourblindawareness.org. Long before the season starts, the PL clubs have to submit their shirt colours, which go through an unmatching process to prevent colour clashes. The process doesn't, however, prevent games like this, where there is no difference in the contrast rather than the colours. Clubs are well aware of their responsibilities around inclusion and colourblindness, but selling shirts is always the priority. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Surely there isn't a fixture in world football that's hype to quality proportion is as unbalanced as the Livepool/Utd game. 

It's always billed as this colossus fixture and it's almost always utter mince!

• Like 2

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

Surely there isn't a fixture in world football that's hype to quality proportion is as unbalanced as the Livepool/Utd game. 

It's always billed as this colossus fixture and it's almost always utter mince!

I'm only really watching because it's teams near us in the league. I'd sooner watch Fleetwood v Blackpool. The plastic derby is everything shite about football really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

That did make me laugh at the time. Although you know what he means it sounded ridiculous haha 

Just sums up the hyperbole of everything in the way this game has been talked about.

21 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

How has this poor United side found its way to the top of the table?

It’s unreal isn’t it ? Possibly the worst 2 full backs in the top half of the table and dozy , tactically poor and slow centre backs - 

• Like 1

Just now, when_you're_smiling said:

Micah Hyde really doesn’t know much about football does he. “You can’t win the league playing counter attack.”

Seems genuinely amazed a counter attacking team are trying to counter attack.

He didn't say that? He said they can't win the league playing that negatively. 

• Like 1

So Folks this is a dress rehearsal for the Big 6‘s Super League.  I bet you will all be rushing to sign up for this master class once they have voted for it.

• Haha 1

Micah Hyde really doesn’t know much about football does he. “You can’t win the league playing counter attack.”

Micah Hyde is a proper throwback.

Hopefully Bruce Dyer, George Ndah and Graham Kavanagh will be on the post match analysis.

Micah Richards. Yeah, like presumably all Leicester fans, I screamed at the tv when the idiot said that

• Like 1