Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

23 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

No doubt if Liverpool lose tonight, I think we'll see a huge panic buy from Liverpool between now and the end of transfer window.

Already lining up Adama Traore, you don’t get panic buys much bigger... literally 

14 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Decisions like that really are killing my love of the game, absolutely awful that someone can get a penalty for that and it's just accepted as the norm

What are you going on about? It was a stone cold penalty - missed the ball and got the man. You don't have to be poleaxed to be fouled.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Am I right in thinking that they’ve actually got a few starting 11 currently out injured? I can only really think of VVD, Gomez and Jota out atm. 

Yeah that's all really. The front 3 are in poor form. TAA is crossing to the Burnley right back.to head away. 

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Let's be honest. If that exact same penalty incident happened up the other end with Mane in place Barnes this thread would be in meltdown right now.

There was two fouls 🤷🤷🤷 dragged back by the centre half and the keeper intended to impede him he had to go over to avoid injury 

all good my friend 

Edited by King of Gipsy Lane
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, filbertway said:

The only reason Allison doesnt touch the ball is cus Barnes literally has to loop the ball out of play. Then he doesnt get touched so basically kicks Allison as he goes down lol

I'm never gonna accept contact = penalty. It's a contact sport and Allison has not impeded Barnes or prevented him from scoring

If you're a sky sports bruv type of person, or obviously a standard biased footie fan, then you probably think it's a pen.

Not for me though.

Solid Post. Well Said !!