Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Slightly late to the party but has Chilwell turned into the poor mans Drinkwater? 

I saw his face when he saw he was coming off the other day and he looked pretty shocked.

Edited by UHDrive
Typo

4 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Slightly late to the party but has Chilwell turned into the poor mans Drinkwater? 

I saw his face when he saw he was coming off the other day and he looked pretty shocked.

Old manager ...  One of the few brought in that he really wanted and therefore had to play him ...   bit of a teachers pet.

New manager ...   “Hang on he runs forward then passes back”  ...  and a bit iffy when defending ...   didn’t take him long to suss that one out ..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hales said:

Kinda worry for Chilly now Lampard has gone. He was his first choice and signing. Might not be such an easy ride for him now. Bet he is regretting his life choices!

i doubt that very much, he is chelseas highest paid player on £170k plus a week,

any one who thinks he gives 2 ****s about leicester is deluded

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

It's got to be pretty rare that a premier league team doesn't register a single shot in a game

Can't wait til Dyche mentions how much Chelsea have spent.

I think there is definitely a couple of cliques at Chelsea and Tuchel has got the more powerful ones on side first. Make me laugh how quick people are writing Chilwell off after one sub day, I find it bit weird how people follow Mahrez, Maguire and now Chilwell around laughing at every little thing that goes against then but anyway, each to their own.