Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Mad to think Man City have only conceded 7 at home considering we scored 5.  

I was thinking that when they showed  the stat yesterday! I also couldn't believe it because in my head Man City concede at least one a game.

Just now, foxile5 said:

Oh dear. 

Tuchel doesn't seem to fancy the younger Brits does he? 

He’s brought Mount, Abraham and Hudson-odoi back in. I think he’s just trying to see as many players as he can and work out his best team - not ideal mid season.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Just been listening to a few pundits who reckon we may see Man City start break away from the rest at the top. Even though City do look amazing at present they have got a tough run up, they face Burnley away... who at the moment are no pushovers. Liverpool away which is always a tight affair, Spurs at home and then Arsenal away. This will certainly be test for the blue half of manchester, this could be the foxes chance to gain some ground here.

They have just come Off off winning 12 on the trott.

I Dont like giving in....But to be fair Man.City have the strongest squad in the PL....

I reckon they could afford to lose to us , L'pool, & a Team like Burnley & still Win the PL at a canter....

They Haven t just refound their mojo, they are Standing their Quality over the rest.....

I would Love nothing more than to see them waiver & Drop precious points,

I just think their squad is too strong, team Skill & mentality..They believe again..!!

They Made their games in hand count...!

Edited by fuchsntf

If he's playing with wing backs then that probably explains Chilwell's omission given his lack of quality in the final third. 

I don't have much against BC (for some reason I find Maguire infinitely more irritating), but I can't see him being a success at Chelsea long term. Despite the debates on this forum he's never had the ability to use the ball well consistently and that lack of ability will always hold him back. 

• Like 1

Hard to know who’s more stupid?

The Hairdresser for risking massive fines for working during lockdown?

The hairdresser for allowing the photo?

Joelinton for taking the photo?

Joelinton for posting the photo on social media of an illegal haircut in lockdown?

So many choices?

406496BA-3F2D-4BD5-9EC0-B8B760866D19.jpeg