Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Shame we couldn’t take advantage this weekend but by the looks of it just one of them weekends tht is just a right off. Shake villa got lucky and won last night. Beat Fulham now to get back on track and hope teams around keeping dropping points 

17 minutes ago, martyn said:

Kane should leave Spurs in the summer. He's too good not to be spending his prime years at a genuine challenger.

Could see Man City going for him, never really rated his passing ability but he's looked fantastic this season and he's always been able to hold the ball up well. Still has 3 years left on his contract though, so will cost a fortune. I think maybe he'll move next summer?

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

With so many teams fighting for top 6, they'll always be a game or two where rivals play each other. Might help us if we can maintain the little head start have. This week Chelsea play Spurs, villa play West ham, and next weekend it's Liverpool v Man City and Man Utd v Everton. We really need to take advantage and beat Fulham.

And Wolves

On 29/01/2021 at 07:24, Blarmy said:

Did they stop taking them for for a bit?

While spurs were shit and jose is doing a horrible job

Why is it they looked tired a normal look for a team on two days rest- your going to be leggy yet their opposition on thursday Liverpool were of course as fresh as a daisy today.

liverpools full backs were flying withe energy in the 91st minute Robertson ( the never tiring Duracell bunny of a full back is still pressing back to front like a maniac). Arnold the same. its interesting to watch and the difference is obvious.

Edited by twister
clairifcation

So despite the loss today we’re pretty much in our rightful position of 4th

Only Everton can match us with their 2 games in hand but they’d need to win them both and with a + 8 goal difference and they are away against  Leeds and Man U.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Corky said:

I wonder if Bale isn't too fussed about club football any more and just wants to play well for Wales.

He was all set to go to China 18 months ago.

Looks it, he's not seemed at all with it since rejoining the club he made his name at. Seems he's won it all, made a fortune and is happy to coast. Obviously I could be wrong.

27 minutes ago, davieG said:

So despite the loss today we’re pretty much in our rightful position of 4th

Only Everton can match us with their 2 games in hand but they’d need to win them both and with a + 8 goal difference and they are away against  Leeds and Man U.

15 minutes ago, Koke said:

I'm annoyed that we lost to Leeds but we lost to a good side. Losses like today I can take on the chin. Had we lost against Everton it would have been a travesty.

Shame we couldn't kick on and push a gap, but we are still 4th. We need to make it right by winning at Fulham.

The Sky Liverpool documentary on their title winning season, they had a real dig at Hamza Choudhury in it for his tackle on Salah in the 2-1 loss for us there last season. Not the best tackle but I've seen so many more and to include that in their documentary, shows how much class Liverpool have. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shailen said:

The Sky Liverpool documentary on their title winning season, they had a real dig at Hamza Choudhury in it for his tackle on Salah in the 2-1 loss for us there last season. Not the best tackle but I've seen so many more and to include that in their documentary, shows how much class Liverpool have. 

Very unlike the Scousers to be playing the victim card.

Can anyone explain why Burnley, after 5 straight years in the Premier League (and couple more in the early 2010s), still move like this in the transfer market? Similarr sized clubs like Fulham, Brighton, Palace, even Newcastle, have spent relative to their league position. Where does the hundreds of millions of TV revenue they have received go? 

I'm tired of this guy and his victim mentally. 

Edited by Koke

10 hours ago, don_danbury said:

pretty sure i remember TAA stamping on tielemans in the same match. nothing said about it. they made a big deal out of it because they knew they robbed us

how about robertson trying to break a leg at spurs

Again I will say on repeat, maybe they should mention how their Duracell bunnies for football players never ****ing tire in a game of football

3 hours ago, Koke said:

Can anyone explain why Burnley, after 5 straight years in the Premier League (and couple more in the early 2010s), still move like this in the transfer market? Similarr sized clubs like Fulham, Brighton, Palace, even Newcastle, have spent relative to their league position. Where does the hundreds of millions of TV revenue they have received go? 

I'm tired of this guy and his victim mentally. 

I bet he's terrified of that potential take over up there. Cash and investment brings expectation beyond survival and he'll have to deliver. He's got it cosy at the moment, 17th every season is good enough and he can usually deliver that comfortably and hide behind "no money sorry".