Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, surrifox said:

I don’t spend much time wondering about other clubs players but I always thought Antonio would have been a perfect signing for us . He’s a bit injury prone though 

The West Ham fans describe him as their best worst player. 

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

And for the last 3 months Chilwell was always seen happy and smiling, looks like his mental problems will return now. Tuchel Shaw does like like a strict character, was Chilwell to lovey with Lampard judging by Chilwell's tweet to him when he got sacked

Writing a newspaper article saying that the Chelsea team were so confident they couldn’t imagine defeat ( Ok he didn’t know they would lose 5 of the next 6 lol)was perhaps a touch  hubristic and unwise 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

The West Ham fans describe him as their best worst player. 

I kind of get that lol .

i thought he would have been a good signing at the time we were still hanging around Troy Deeney like love sick teenagers hoping for a date 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Agricultural is often used in football to describe something basic and uncomplicated.... 'get it in the mixer!'

Oh I thought he was just being thick like normal lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, winteriscoming said:

So if we lose to West Brom that will be the hat-trick of losing to all the promoted sides at home. 

Losing at home to sides that press high and hard. Sounds legit. :thumbup:

Good news that Liverpool are winning against West Ham. They'll definitely finish above us. Main thing is to finish top 6, top 4 as a bonus. If West Hamc and Tottenham lose today we'll still be in a reasonable position, provided that we get Vardy and Ndidi back soon. Until they're back, though, it will be a real struggle, I fear.

• Like 1