Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I think Perez can battle from the front more than nacho but who knows, we'll see

Hope you are right. But I don’t feel good about BR’a mentality going into this match that we need a win. Hamza and Ndidi? How are we going to get the ball upfield. We will be doing loads of back passing today.

25 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Experienced pros .....

these guys didn’t seem to be too experienced at Bournemouth........ or in injury time at Watford .......... or etc etc 

we’ve looked like we’ve lacked leaders out there since new year .......... wes needs to get into them and keep them at it 

I said we lacked leaders in the Bournemouth game, Wes is a model pro sure he doesn't have the talent of Cags, but he has certainly made the most of what he has, an I for one was glad to see him return in the Sheff utd game.

3 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

I was feeling quite confident until I’ve just heard Brendan “you don’t have to win a game in the first ten minutes.... let’s get to the final drinks break and decide if we have to go all in”.

ffs we’re going to defend a 0-0!!!

Personally, I feel it’s what we have to do. Play with our heads first, then our hearts towards the close.

There’s an argument to say if we score early and go ahead, it puts us in a more difficult position mentality wise.

Do we then try and stay on the front foot? Could he hold out the onslaught United would them bring?

If we’re to win, it is surely going to be by the odd goal, therefore getting it late and giving United less time to react is how you’d draw things up if you could or orchestrate things.

So for me, the first 20 minutes is simply about establishing ourselves in the game, keeping it at least level and sizing up their threats and how we can hurt them.

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He's thinking they're Man City level when in reality these days they are closer to burnley just with more fans. Embarrassing, and to think they used to accuse Liverpool of living in the past.

I guess it's his job to make his old team as big and as relevent as possible, a little bit of respect and decorum wouldn't have gone a miss though would it

Edited by splinterdream

Just now, deanolegend1989 said:

It’s actually poisoning my ears listening to this sh*t coming out of these pundits mouths. You’d think we were in league 2 and they have over 100 points! For god sakes, it was never that biast with Richard keys and Andy Gray. Sky have employed a bunch of whales

Same here. Roy Keane the biggest w@nker of the lot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Hope you are right. But I don’t feel good about BR’a mentality going into this match that we need a win. Hamza and Ndidi? How are we going to get the ball upfield. We will be doing loads of back passing today.

Remember we have to stay in the game first and foremost and can react as it unfolds