Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

1 minute ago, Arkie Bennett said:

I might struggle to contain my bowels if things get tense.

note to self...check check and check again what is being written.....bowls!

Edited by sishades
  • Haha 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

Keane was asked how the yanited payers should deal with the pressure. - his answer made sense to me in that context 

he believes that united are a much bigger club than us and should always beat us. - is he wrong ?????

Saying that playing for Utd means you're a better player and there should be no pressure playing Leicester, sounded arrogant and out of touch to me 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Please tell me martin tyler aint commentating 

Surely can’t keep the tw*t away from this one. He’s been working out what witty lines he’s going to use  all week, no doubt.

AAAND ITS - f**k off Martin 

7 minutes ago, sheffield_fox said:

We're one game away from qualifying for the group stages. How is that bigger than being in the quarter final? lol

No offense. I hope you have an excellent afternoon. 

Because the group stages are worth an insane amount of money. We made an incredible amount of money from being in the competition last time. 

If we'd gotten to one more round last time we'd have bolted on another 6-8m maybe. 

Finishing top four for a second time in the last few years would be much bigger for us as a club than getting to a semi would have been last time in a season where everyone thought we were only there by fluke anyway. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Last week his tounge was so deep up Harry makes arse it was embarrassing and cringy.

I kept thinking of Vardy did that to Maguire the way Kane did it to Bennett, it wouldn’t be ‘forget that defending Vardy is a god’ but more ‘you know Vardy has pace, why is maguire backing off’.

Useless biast knobhead pundits tbh, they talk more sense on mute.

Maguire is criminally protected by the entire media because he's English. 

Whilst we're on him, thanks a bunch. £80 ****ing million FFS!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Saying that playing for Utd means you're a better player and there should be no pressure playing Leicester, sounded arrogant and out of touch to me 

Arrogant. - absolutely. Keane believes that’s how united players should be  - he created part of the narrative .......

Just now, splinterdream said:

He's thinking they're Man City level when in reality these days they are closer to burnley just with more fans. Embarrassing, and to think they used to accuse Liverpool of living in the past.

• Like 1

I really hope I amk proved wrong but I would of played Barnes out the left today

the defensive line up is asking for them to flood forward against the the team early on

I have a feeling this might be a heavy defeat today sadly if a goal is conceded early, lets hope it goes the other way and the lads can hold onto somthing.

It was bad enough against Everton at the start of this month, when we were treated to Jamie Carragher shouting "PENALTY!" and basically cheerleading rather than doing co-commentary.

Now its Keane and Neville.

:rolleyes:

Give me strength.

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

A draw is enough if Chelsea lose. If they draw or win then no CL for us :( 

I know - though it also depends if they win the CL this year, too.  But all that is a bit too long to fit into a haiku :P

• Haha 1