Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

NBC are covering what they call 'Championship Sunday.'

****ing weird that. The title is sewn up, it's not the Championship, and it's never been given a name before. 

Why do the American public need sports to be commodified so hard? 

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can't say i've seen us do that for a single game let along 'every'.

IMO Tottenham got their lead through us pissing about, making mistakes through pissing about, I switched off after 2-0 in the game but i'm led to believe the stats might suggest we went attacking looking at the shots, e.t.c, so we must have gone abit more attacking after I switched off/2nd half.

Now regardless I don't expect us to gung ho every single game but what I do expect is not to consistantly do something we're not good at and and doesn't work, something that is a negative and counter productive style.

I get where you're comig from and if we were at full strength I'd agree you. But not with that make shift defense. If they get the first goal we'll most certainly lose, so caution is somethjing I'd expect this game.

Let's see how this pans out.