Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

James Maddison - 4 year deal, £110k per week

Just now, kingfox said:

Just being honest.

Maddison peaks for half a season, then turns shit for half a season.

That’s him in a nutshell.

Half a season? He's really inconsistent, only got about 3 assists last season which is awful, but he is also still 23. If the wages are true then next season is the time he needs to justify it.

But in terms of corners, Youri's are just as bad. I just don't think he work on them.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Half a season? He's really inconsistent, only got about 3 assists last season which is awful, but he is also still 23. If the wages are true then next season is the time he needs to justify it.

But in terms of corners, Youri's are just as bad. I just don't think he work on them.

When he first joined from August to about November he was quality, then all of a sudden his form took a massive dip.

His form last season was pretty identical.

For a player who is meant to be our main creator, as you said yourself, 3 assists last season is an awful contribution. 

Most of our players need to become more consistent, but Maddison along with Perez and Barnes top that list.

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Am I the only one that thinks 4 years is strange. The norm is 5 now.  

Its a revamp of his existing deal so i think it adds one more year to what he had left ….. clearly he wouldn't commit to another five years and i expect his career path says he will leave in two years which means there are two years left on his contract so we will get a decent fee. if he signed for five years then we could hold him for a third season.  expect him to leave summer 2022. 

• Like 1