Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

James Maddison - 4 year deal, £110k per week

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

What a nice person you are.

We wouldn't catch you being so judgemental would we? :whistle:

2 hours ago, Samilktray said:

He’s drinking water 

It was a flippant comment inspired by his Pat Butcher earrings, informed by his shellsuit top and fuelled by the memory of that sodding bag

Lighten up boys, I'm sure he's not worried about being called a bellend by the likes of me :scarf:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pazzerfox said:

That's harsh.  He's just a young man with a lot of money, enjoying the finer things in life.  As long as he scores 15 goals next season with 20 assists, i couldn't give a rats ass!!

Pity this doesn't extend to his taste in shirts :D

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Why are the club so crap at announcing things? 

I wonder if it's got anything to do with not wanting to be showy about giving out big contracts when people across the country are getting laid off...but that's a stretch, probably.

3 hours ago, CloudFox said:

I wonder if it's got anything to do with not wanting to be showy about giving out big contracts when people across the country are getting laid off...but that's a stretch, probably.

This is a Democratic capitalist country....expect unfairness...Showy Shiny New Contracts & People getting laid off....

The media Pick the path,tne route and the victim.....dozo-public Pick up on it & inturn Show & publicise their hypocritical opinions...

Maddison us also doing more than enough with charities and unfortunate children.....

He could take his backpack or any clobber ,Wear it or sit in it ,in the skeggy boating pond,or One of the up Market lakes ,in the Late district.....

In gud ol' German...das ist  mir Schnuppe Egal....

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Why are the club so crap at announcing things? 

Seems like they had something worked up involving the highlight reel they just posted but may have wanted to give people a few more days to forget about the Snapchat video. :P

7 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

He actually borrowed them from his manager

DD6EB421-92EE-4DFE-85C2-6602C290857C.thumb.jpeg.1dc61fd0e14b3dd6889906b99cb42fd3.jpeg

Arrogant little upstart/ thief who takes on one or both of the Mitchell brothers in EastEnders then mysteriously "leaves" the Square circa 1992 vibes with this one.