Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

David Brooks

13 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Public school boy type? Based on what? His hair cut? He's from Warrington not sure if you have ever visited but not loads of privately edcuted folk in that part of the world! 

Warrington is in Cheshire tbf. That’s just posh by association. 

Now Runcorn, there’s a dive. Just realised Runcorn is also in Cheshire so I’m chatting complete bollocks lol 

Edited by Manini

On 22/08/2020 at 12:45, mozartfox said:

The Newport cup game proved to me that James needs moving on.  

The relentless years of injury proved to me that James needs to retire. Moving him on would just be unfair to another teams physio. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

You get excited because the thread is hot and 5 pages longer only to find out it's all just came from some nobody on Twitter.

They've called quite a few things right so far in this window, although I haven't been following them closely enough to see if it's been pure luck or late timings.

Out of everyone we are currently linked with…. This is the one I’d be really delighted to see happen…

Looks to have real talent and scope to improve to…. He’d be with better players and suspect he’d raise his game alongside them…

Fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Put it this way, he wouldn't get named much in that old "Which City players would you have on your side in a bar fight" thread. 

He’s a winger, there’s not many hardmen in that position in any team