Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

David Brooks

26 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

This was hours ago he posted that. Be be fair why would a player know there’s a bid going in for him unless he’s been tapped up which I doubt that because we’d only f##k that up 🤦🏼‍♂️

10 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I guess Cags is an outlier then.

Cags is the trex in jurassic Park a monster from a bygone area reanimated in a time and place that isn't ready for him anymore. 

He's also a big brutish center half from the mean streets of Izmir not a tricky young winger like brooks. I would challenge you to find an outlier in that catergory. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Question:   Are Bournemouth selling every one and packing it in?

They’ve clearly decided after the Hawkeye fiasco that they’re better off getting relegated out of the football league all together. Rumour has it they’re going full pelt into lawn bowls and turning Dean Court into a national lawn bowls stadium. 

• Like 1

As a left footed right winger I can see him ticking a number of boxes.Would be amazed if he is not on the radar. He could fit really well and seems very highly rated

He is from the north west so we might struggle if United came in for him but he would get more game time here

He is recovering from long term injury which needs considering and might keep the fee down a little but nearer £30 rather than £15 miliion IMO

If we could get him in along with a central defender looks like Fofana would be more than happy particularly given how sluggish things have been so far

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

As a left footed right winger I can see him ticking a number of boxes.Would be amazed if he is not on the radar. He could fit really well and seems very highly rated

He is from the north west so we might struggle if United came in for him but he would get more game time here

He is recovering from long term injury which needs considering and might keep the fee down a little but nearer £30 rather than £15 miliion IMO

If we could get him in along with a central defender looks like Fofana would be more than happy particularly given how sluggish things have been so far

He’d be a good signing - I felt a bit underwhelmed with the idea to begin with as it’s not as sexy an option as some of the right sided players we were linked with early in the window. That said he’s a Brendan Rogers wet dream as he can play on either wing and in the middle and is technically gifted but perhaps without lightening pace.

We then have players like Barnes, Castagne, Justin, Brooks Who can play either side of the pitch and switch/interchange during games And rotate more easily with the amount of games we’ll be playing this season.

• Like 1