Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

Just now, Corky said:

Sounds like a member of Boyzone, and he took the chance NO MATTER WHAT people expected :knockyhat:

It's been a difficult game by the sounds of it, but when the going gets tough, they've proved themselves to come back and draw 3-3 so far...

:claudio:

54 minutes ago, Gresley Fox said:

Could be the last U21 team in the EFL cup. Impressive. Final possible this year? After reaching the quarter s last year. 

Ours is probably the oldest though. We're still holding onto Muskwe and Ndukwu for some reason and playing them in these games despite being over age at 22. Surely its holding back the likes of Fitzhugh and this Wakeling lad who were both unused subs tonight.

37 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Beat Salford on 6-5 on penalties 

I blame Wellens 

Opens thread...

'I should probably give this page a quick read first'

'Naa forget it, it's the day after we've played a game, it won't have been discussed'

'WE BLOODY BEAT SALFORD ON PENS LADS, AND I BET NO ONE HAS DONE THE WELLENS JOKE YET EITHER HAVE THEY BOOM BOOM!'

:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

If ever a player needed to just have their nickname on the back of the shirt instead of the full name this is it. Can we go with "chitty" or something??! 

Chitty chitty bang bang? It sounds... lewd.

He should have the lettering expand over his shoulders and arms - it would look well smart.

3 hours ago, Webbo said:

He's been involved in a few goals in this tournament. He might be a better prospect than I thought. 

To be fair he's not like one of the ones the owners have just brought over from a thai academy. He was playing in France, so had already been spotted by a European team for his talents.