Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On The TV 20/21

Not sure if it has any bearing on our/PL fixtures but Sky have released their first few fixtures for start of the season. 

They've got a Friday night game (Watford vs Boro) so may be there won't be a PL Friday night fixture? 

On 20/08/2020 at 14:51, Corky said:

The 3pm blackout shouldn't be a problem in September as no clubs above the third level of non-league can accommodate fans in stadia. There is no excuse for not allowing fans to see matches in some way. 

Yeah true, wasn't the whole point of the 3pm blackout to minimise any temptation for fans not to go to local matches on favour of premier league matches on tv? 

When fans cant go to any matches (above step 3?) it doesnt really make any sense.

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Yeah true, wasn't the whole point of the 3pm blackout to minimise any temptation for fans not to go to local matches on favour of premier league matches on tv? 

When fans cant go to any matches (above step 3?) it doesnt really make any sense.

I personally hope they keep the blackout in place if it means more people get out to watch non-league at the levels where coronavirus has put many clubs under threat. I'm definitely hoping to do a bit of groundhopping this season instead of spending my Saturdays on the settee watching City streams buffer at crucial moments.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I personally hope they keep the blackout in place if it means more people get out to watch non-league at the levels where coronavirus has put many clubs under threat. I'm definitely hoping to do a bit of groundhopping this season instead of spending my Saturdays on the settee watching City streams buffer at crucial moments.

Very fair points.

43 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not sure if it has any bearing on our/PL fixtures but Sky have released their first few fixtures for start of the season. 

They've got a Friday night game (Watford vs Boro) so may be there won't be a PL Friday night fixture? 

Assuming EFL not PL fixtures? Any idea on the release date for PL?

22 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

So if Sky are doing this for the EFL, why the hell can't they sort something for the prem?

They're not really that interested in the EFL so they're  not paying much for it but it gives them extra subscribers and fill gaps in their schedules. 

55 minutes ago, RutlanderFox said:

But I seem to recall at the end of last season season ticket holders at EFL clubs could watch the games on an EFL online streaming service rather than through Sky. This is something the PL could and should consider but it will never happen

And true to form, many couldn't get it working on the first weekend because of a glitch. 

21 hours ago, StanSP said:

Believe it’s because the Prem are two fixtures short on the weekend. 

Saturday 1230

Saturday 1730

Super Sunday 1400 & 1630

MNF 2000

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bert said:

Believe it’s because the Prem are two fixtures short on the weekend. 

Saturday 1230

Saturday 1730

Super Sunday 1400 & 1630

MNF 2000

Saturday 1230 Liverpool v Leeds

Saturday 1730 Spurs v Everton 

Super Sunday 1400 & 1630 West Brom v Leicester, Fulham v Arsenal

MNF 2000 Brighton v Chelsea

My guess, they're bound to start at Anfield. Is the lunchtime slot Sky or BT this season?

11 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Saturday 1230 Liverpool v Leeds

Saturday 1730 Spurs v Everton 

Super Sunday 1400 & 1630 West Brom v Leicester, Fulham v Arsenal

MNF 2000 Brighton v Chelsea

My guess, they're bound to start at Anfield. Is the lunchtime slot Sky or BT this season?

Still BT I think 

44 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Hopefully we'll be able to watch through LCFC tv or something. You'd like to think if it was going to happen though they'd want to get it sorted and announced by the end of next week.

They better do, there’s no way I’m putting stringer on.

• Like 1

Copied from @jammie82uk post

Confirmed Premier League fixtures on Sky Sports

Sat 12 Sep: Liverpool vs Leeds Utd - 5.30pm

Sun 13 Sep: West Brom vs Leicester City - 2pm

Sun 13 Sep: Tottenham vs Everton - 4.30pm

Mon 14 Sep: Brighton vs Chelsea - 8pm

Sat 19 Sep: Man Utd vs Crystal Palace - 5.30pm

Sun 20 Sep: Arsenal vs West Ham Utd - 2pm

Sun 20 Sep: Chelsea vs Liverpool - 4.30pm

Mon 21 Sep: Wolves vs Man City - 8pm

Sat 26 Sep: West Brom vs Chelsea - 5.30pm