Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

We would likely have requested that Dennis doesn’t play the full 90.  Bringing YT on must have been discussed ......players don’t think about injury - youri just wants another cap ....considering the number of caps he has already, he may be looking at the record ......

Do clubs get a choice in competitive games? 

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

Is it better for Belgium to destroy Belarus 8-0, or the Dutch beat Gibraltar by 7-0?

Too many of these qualifiers are absolutely absurd.

This really is the point. The whole system needs clearing up. There should be pre-qualifying for the lowest ranked countries. Then qualifying for real could take place in mini tournaments at the end of the season instead of interupting domestic seasons.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hammo said:

All I care about from today is that Cags and our three Belgians - and Ward for that matter - have come through unscathed.

Any news on our two Nigerians?

According to their new passports, they're now a couple of years younger which is great for us :ph34r:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Hammo said:

All I care about from today is that Cags and our three Belgians - and Ward for that matter - have come through unscathed.

Any news on our two Nigerians?

All I could find was this:

The whole team played their part - even Uzoho needed to have his wits about him on a few occasions - but a special mention to both Wilfred Ndidi and OghenekaroEtebo who held together the midfield brilliantly and kept things ticking along."

Nacho was subbed off at 86mins. No indication of any injuries.

10 minutes ago, trabuch said:

All I could find was this:

The whole team played their part - even Uzoho needed to have his wits about him on a few occasions - but a special mention to both Wilfred Ndidi and OghenekaroEtebo who held together the midfield brilliantly and kept things ticking along."

Nacho was subbed off at 86mins. No indication of any injuries.

The manager brought Ian off after 86 minutes, which, to be fair, is what I wanted to do after the Man Utd game! 

• Haha 2