Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

2 hours ago, Gazi Giray said:

Hi .  Why are you trying to lower Cengiz down than  and make him look like a terrible loser? If you do not want to, you do not pay the money in the summer and do not transfer it permanently. Nobody is begging you to take Cengiz. Although you know that Cengiz is a valuable Turkish national team player, your efforts to devalue him are upsetting and hurting us Turks. Çağlar is Cengiz's best friend and Cengiz has 7 goals in 25 games as Turkish National. Cengiz was not given regular time, and you said that you did not defend. Fine so be it. If you don't play him, leave him alone, If you continue like this, we, as Turk fans, stand behind Cengiz. He does not deserve these ridiculous despicable comments. Of course we do not mean all reasonable criticism. We believe he is a very good player and he is a game changer . But he can play bad games he can make bad shhoting wrong passing selections . Thats normal. The more plays the more adaptations for him . Is not it ? We do not say he is Messi , he is Ronaldo etc. He is very good player fast and talented and has a good potential.  If you find him he is not good this season and if you believe he is not  correct player that Leicester wants  , do not transfer him he can find a another club no problem. You did not hire a bad player you always suspect about him that is nonsense. Ok leave him in the summer do not buy .no problem. Enough is enough.

It's nothing personal. There are Leicester born players that are massively devalued by Leicester fans.

Leicester fans, sadly, criticise our own players a lot. Then we backtrack massively when proved wrong. (mostly)

(You can search my posts and see I had given up on Iheanacho a few months back...)

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

It's nothing personal. There are Leicester born players that are massively devalued by Leicester fans.

Leicester fans, sadly, criticise our own players a lot. Then we backtrack massively when proved wrong. (mostly)

(You can search my posts and see I had given up on Iheanacho a few months back...)

Good on you for your fair and sensible comment mate.

Much appreciated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Some people are not going to be over and done with Under anytime soon are they? :P 

Edited by PhillippaT

Nigerias match is not being shown in the UK

Senegals match is not being shown in the UK

Belgiums match is being shown on Sky Sports Red Button

Turkeys match is being shown on Sky Sports Red Button

Wales match is being shown on Sky Sports Main Event

Edited by moore_94
  • Thanks 2