Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Slimani, Silva and Ghezzal.

36 minutes ago, Mawuli said:

Gray, chilwell, maddison and king were part of a tea club no? Just admit that ghezzal isn't that bad😂

Nooooo he definitely wasn't! 

lol no issue with Rachid... it was Slimani i was referencing

33 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Slimani will be going near the end of the window when clubs get desperate. Probably Fiorentina.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Slimani given another chance with us.. he'd be great for the Europa games and just gives us a plan B off the bench!!

9 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing Slimani given another chance with us.. he'd be great for the Europa games and just gives us a plan B off the bench!!

I think its been pointed out here many times but Vardy, and possibly some other squad members, will not play with him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I think its been pointed out here many times but Vardy, and possibly some other squad members, will not play with him.

Well they need to grow up then what’s he done that’s so terrible that they don’t want to play with him, Slipped Vardys Mrs one??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Well they need to grow up then what’s he done that’s so terrible that they don’t want to play with him, Slipped Vardys Mrs one??

According to the rumours, he would slag Vardy off in front of him with Mahrez in French(?) so Vardy couldn't understand it. Was offered English lessons, but refused.

Whether that's true or not, you only need to watch him celebrating with the Algeria squad on their AFCON win last year to see what sort of a character he is.

Also, Gray posted a sarky tweet last year when he saw him in pre-season training. He's clearly not popular.

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

True, but would you be more or less productive if you could work with only non-bellends?

I just think in any football club there will be clashes of personality. Even though Vardy is a cult hero, I bet some in the club think he's a bellend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

I think there was a rumour that Vardy extended his contract with an agreement that Slimani wouldn’t be around. 

Vardy's contract was extended due to the clause in his contract where his salary matches the top earner. Maddison gets new deal....Vardy gets one days later 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

I just think in any football club there will be clashes of personality.

I don't disagree, but if you have the option of cutting down the number of clashes, why not take it?

"Even though Vardy is a cult hero, I bet some in the club think he's a bellend."

Possibly, but Vardy is such a valuable player, you'd be mad to get rid. Slimani's worth to the club isn't comparable in the least.

33 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Vardy's contract was extended due to the clause in his contract where his salary matches the top earner. Maddison gets new deal....Vardy gets one days later 

I meant a previous one. I can’t remember the details but I remember someone ‘ITK’ mentioning it. 

11 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I don't disagree, but if you have the option of cutting down the number of clashes, why not take it?

"Even though Vardy is a cult hero, I bet some in the club think he's a bellend."

Possibly, but Vardy is such a valuable player, you'd be mad to get rid. Slimani's worth to the club isn't comparable in the least.

Yes, I appreciate this and I agree, Slimani will never be the player Vardy is. By the way, I am not someone who is advocating the reintegration of Slimani, as I think he is a tool, more the point, players should not dictate who plays for the club.

37 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Yes, I appreciate this and I agree, Slimani will never be the player Vardy is. By the way, I am not someone who is advocating the reintegration of Slimani, as I think he is a tool, more the point, players should not dictate who plays for the club.

Good point. I agree - it shouldn't be a decision for the players.