Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Slimani, Silva and Ghezzal.

59 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Ghezzal is clearly happy to be back in Leicester lol

Although possibly out of context as perhaps he's referring to the rain more than actually being back in Leicester. Or perhaps both :dunno:

Screenshot_20200902-203333.thumb.jpg.15f57969f84b74c4db645ebb558a5f2d.jpg

You can barely see the beach from that view....

• Haha 3

On 02/09/2020 at 20:34, hejammy said:

Ghezzal is clearly happy to be back in Leicester lol

Although possibly out of context as perhaps he's referring to the rain more than actually being back in Leicester. Or perhaps both :dunno:

Screenshot_20200902-203333.thumb.jpg.15f57969f84b74c4db645ebb558a5f2d.jpg

£40,000 a week and you choose to live looking at a brick wall.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Good to see injured lads smiling still hope both back out on the grass soon

Is smoking marijuana legal in Leicester these days??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Must have been told to find new clubs and not to return, if they somehow don't then the club will just pay up their contracts and fcuk them off. 

I doubt it, why would you pay the contracts up and pay them in a lump sum, when you can pay it over 12 months!

Only way the club does that is if they agree to take less then the contract value.

48 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I doubt it, why would you pay the contracts up and pay them in a lump sum, when you can pay it over 12 months!

Only way the club does that is if they agree to take less then the contract value.

Yeah thats what I meant, come to a lump sum settlement with them. Slimani will get a move anyway, its Silva who must be scraping the barrel as he's not really done much at Monaco. Hopefully a club will still think they can get the best out of him.

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah thats what I meant, come to a lump sum settlement with them. Slimani will get a move anyway, its Silva who must be scraping the barrel as he's not really done much at Monaco. Hopefully a club will still think they can get the best out of him.

Aside from wages, Silva needs to play to get a spot on Portugal's team for the Euros. My guess is he'll end up at a mid-table team in France or Italy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LCCFox96 said:

Silva isn't in the Portugal squad at the moment. I don't think he's made a squad for a while.

There's still Bernardo, Rafa and Andre, so they aren't short on Silvas mind lol

Yes! I was just checking it! :D

He’s definitely not in the squad. No idea where he is then.