Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Timothy Castagne Signs!

2 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Can we just sign Belgians from now on? This lad is an absolute gem. Clean sheets, goals, assists.

What more can you ask from him after 3 games? Early shout for player of the season.

No disrespect to JJ whatsoever, because he has been fab this season and is getting better, but Timothy Castagne and Ricardo Pereira as a pair of wing backs are stuff that dreams are made of.

Yeah hope KDB and hazard fancy a move in jan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, shailen said:

I think that definitely is a large part of it and most players look like they enjoy being part of the group and that definitely creates a real togetherness. I do think we recruit in the Fergie mould by making sure we're bringing the right personalities into the club as well as the talent as I can't think of any bad eggs we've had since Beckford. 

It really seems like there is so much we do right as a club, and it's all stuff that doesn't cost anything. Surprising that more clubs don't or can't get stuff right like scouting, negotiating deals, cultivating squad harmony and work ethics, etc.

As for most recent bad egg - I'd say Slimani, but that's about it since Pearson's second stint.

@AKCJ What are your thoughts on this signing now? Sorry, if I've got the wrong person.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

It really seems like there is so much we do right as a club, and it's all stuff that doesn't cost anything. Surprising that more clubs don't or can't get stuff right like scouting, negotiating deals, cultivating squad harmony and work ethics, etc.

As for most recent bad egg - I'd say Slimani, but that's about it since Pearson's second stint.

@AKCJ What are your thoughts on this signing now? Sorry, if I've got the wrong person.

Huge fan of him as right back. Just hope he's as good on the left.

Has Phil Foden been let out of his pocket yet? I am proper impressed. His engine is unreal and even though his is fantastic at going forwards, he is still great defensively. Man City just gave up going left.

If he was only playing 2nd fiddle at Atalanta the other guys must be absolute beasts. 

7 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

Hasn’t he got 3 assists? The Barnes goal, the own goal and Vardys yesterday

Or don’t own goal assists count? They do on fantasy football :)

It counts as an 'FPL assist' (same as winning a penalty) but I don't think either count in the actual assists table.

Great to see him start so well. Even with me following Atalanta I didn’t expect him to do so well, he’s never one that massively stood out in that team although that probably shows just how good they are at the minute.

I think them stats above say it all really, would love it if he carried on the way he is but it’s not been the norm for him really. 

Edited by Costock_Fox