Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Lloyd Dyer Retired

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Loved Lloyd. One of those players who would always give you everything. Happy retirement!

On thing to add - this picture of the 13/14 squad with that X factor winner always makes me laugh. Lloyd's complete lack of interest is just beautiful.

109234.jpg

When did Gabriel Batistuta play for us? I must have missed that!

51 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Genuinely one of the funnest footballers to watch. I used to laugh at how easy it was for him to just burst through a defence. He was absolutely rapid.

I think this sums up my take on the guy.

I'd genuinely piss myself watching him play because you knew exactly what was coming and it just looked so easy.

So much fun to watch, but equally as effective.

Always got goals against the big teams too, Real Madrid in Sven's pre-season, Man City away in the FA Cup and Chelsea again in the FA Cup.

Would've been great to see him in the Prem, on his day absolutely unstoppable. Ridiculous pace then packed on the muscle mass, with his goal against Bolton it looked like he'd added a right foot by the end too!

Thanks Lloydy

Say what you want about him but what a guy! Loved watching him put the burners on.Remember wren we played Man City and he caused 2 of their ayers to go off with hamstring injuries trying to chase him. Lloyd Lloyd will tear you apart again! 

Enjoy your retirement 

Edited by foxfanazer

5 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I remember thrashing QPR 6-0 and they had Bradley Orr making his debut at full back, think he got hooked at HT - I’ve never seen a player get ran as ragged as him. 

Ipswich.

Moment I knew I loved him. Last minute winner away to Huddersfield in League One. No idea how it went in. Strange, looped mishit. Crowd went crazy and after years of crap it felt like we were slowly turning the tide and getting ourselves back on an upward trajectory.

• Like 2