Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Jonathan Tah

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Can just imagine the answer when asks his team mate Dragovic about us 

Dragovic was vastly overrated by some of our fans. He did ok but from what I can remember he was edging his bets to see what other offers  came in wouldn’t commit to the club so we ****ed him off . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

‘’They has this 34 year old bloke they were playing over me’’

Yeah- bang average - 81 caps for a National Team ranked 27th by FIFA (above Japan/Nigeria/Turkey).

11 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Tah or Fofana FFS Leicester get this done this Weekend please no Silva situation again !! We can’t let West Spam sign someone we’ve put a lot of work in for !!

SORT IT OUT FFS LEICESTER  !!

What makes West Ham the club to emulate in all this ?-they are a total laughing stock whose strategy seems to be scouring the footy gossip sites for our reported targets and then lowballing their clubs (presumably to make their fans think they’re doing something )

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

What makes West Ham the club to emulate in all this ?-they are a total laughing stock whose strategy seems to be scouring the footy gossip sites for our reported targets and then lowballing their clubs (presumably to make their fans think they’re doing something )

Where were West Ham when we needed them? Like that time when we signed Ghezzal

• Haha 2

Guest Markyblue
7 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

"Tah me duck!' anyone still say this in Leicester?

Older people,  a lot of the young uns think they're from south central LA ,innit.

On 25/09/2020 at 22:41, AjcW said:

Would you swap Ricardo, Castagne and Justin for an Ageing Coleman and Jonjoe Kenny who play OK for a team that finished bottom half of the Bundesliga? 

That wasn’t the question. You said Everton had no quality cover at right back and Kenny is quality cover and I’d probably argue at the moment that he’s more reliable than JJ.

3 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

That wasn’t the question. You said Everton had no quality cover at right back and Kenny is quality cover and I’d probably argue at the moment that he’s more reliable than JJ.

They obviously don’t feel the same as they’re about to sell him