Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Brom 0-3 Leicester - Post-Match Thread

Aside from about 20 mins in the first half, we controlled that game and deserved to win.

Also as I said weeks ago, the difference between top half and bottom half is massive. I can’t believe there’s people who think we are as bad as sides like WBA.

• Like 4

Good result but I think it was more important to see us play through a very poor start. Hopefully it breeds a 'Don't panic' mentality. Also important to get through the game given how many players we have missing and that there are still additions to come in the door. 

Castagne and Mendy were immense today. 

• Like 3

We shouldn't go overboard but we shouldn't underestimate how big the win was. Plenty of negativity flying around, a pretty drab first half before total domination in the second. The sort of ruthless performance that made our name before Christmas.

A vital win which will, temporarily, lift spirits. Castagne, Mendy, Tielemans all excellent, Praet contributed well, Ndidi was solid at centre back and two great penalties to get Vardy off the mark again.

• Like 4