Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

10 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Have you noticed that Tielemans, and Ndidi for that matter, never really get linked with "bigger" clubs?

Long may that continue!!

Yeah there was time when Ndidi was linked with Man U but thankfully that has died down, probably because we are doing so well. 

I'd imagine if we dropped down the league and it was obvious we were going to miss out on European football  then rumours would start. Having said that, if we were to drop off, it would put question marks over the effectiveness of those players and interest may wane anyway...

It's so important that we've moved into a team that falls into the top 4 when we're in form, because if we were like say Southampton that might hope to finish just outside of Europe with the same good form, their players would be easier to cherry pick as the big clubs can offer them Europe. 

Edited by Collymore

Keep them both well under the radar.Couldnt even put a price on Wilf.Keep in back of your mind YT is midfield general  manger for 1st ranked world team(plus a couple of other lads no names mentioned)couple of turks,nigerians,irish,england,danish.It is a tasty group 

Getting concerned about Tielemans lately. He looks fvcked and is being ran into the ground. If Praet wasnt injured I reckon he'd have been subbed yesterday to give him some recovery for the chelsea game. If Tielemans goes down with an injury then only madders can replace him. Preat was a key peice in the chain that I hope doesn't break given where we are in the top 4 right now. That's why I hope choudhury is sold and we get a box to box midfielder in, someone that can drag the team forward when we lack Tielemans/madders forward vision.

• Like 1

Youri done a lot of the dirty work yesterday which normally goes unnoticed. That's aside from laying on the first Goal which was well taken by Maddison.

He's so skillful when on the Ball but is now adding a physical strength to his game by holding of challenges which he was losing out on last season.

Both he and Wilf are working so well together.

11 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Keep them both well under the radar.Couldnt even put a price on Wilf.Keep in back of your mind YT is midfield general  manger for 1st ranked world team(plus a couple of other lads no names mentioned)couple of turks,nigerians,irish,england,danish.It is a tasty group 

Might be a bit late for that ......

YT doesnt look like the injury regular sort of player unless its a bad tackle he slips and slides around the challenges in a measured way.Nice thing yesterday he and wilf didnt really give away anything much  free kick dangerous despite a lot of challenges -few corner in to us from the right but we defend them so much better outswinging than from the other side.He will get tired but hopefully thats all

32 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Have you noticed that Tielemans, and Ndidi for that matter, never really get linked with "bigger" clubs?

Long may that continue!!

Yeah it's weird, same with Ricky P. Suspect it would not be the case if they were English players, how long before Justin's being touted for a move? 

58 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Long may that continue!!

Unfortunately it's only a matter of time if they continue their form.

It’s worth to note I don’t think Tielemans has had a muscle related injury in his career? Looks to be mainly injuries from impact like bad tackles... it’s usually the more explosive players you have to have concerns with in relation to too many games causing injury. 

Brendan wasn’t just talking out his arse saying Tielemans needs to play games to keep him in tempo; there’s logic behind it 

23 minutes ago, Koke said:

Tielemans needs a new deal. He's making less than Gray, unbelievable as it is. 

Are you sure about that ? 

youri signed a four year deal. The norm is five, he and his advisors must have had a good reason for not wanting that extra year ....I suspect he has a plan which involves him leaving in 2022 unless we stay in european football and can pay him six figures +

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Haha no he isn't. He was on 90k a week tax free at Monaco, not a chance he came here for half of that. 

Really? He was a 19 year old talent from the Belgian league. £90k a week tax free is outrageous for 2017 Youri Tielemans 

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Really? He was a 19 year old talent from the Belgian league. £90k a week tax free is outrageous for 2017 Youri Tielemans 

Yeah, I swear it was reported when we were linked to a permanent deal and his wages were obscene.

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, I swear it was reported when we were linked to a permanent deal and his wages were obscene.

The same figure has been on all other salary sites. I assume he got a big signing on fee. He also made a big deal when leaving Monaco about wanting to settle down with his family for a number of years. 

Screenshot_20210118-224145_Chrome.jpg

30 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

The same figure has been on all other salary sites. I assume he got a big signing on fee. He also made a big deal when leaving Monaco about wanting to settle down with his family for a number of years. 

Screenshot_20210118-224145_Chrome.jpg

Not having a go at you, but it's hard to believe somehow.