Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

42 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

The same figure has been on all other salary sites. I assume he got a big signing on fee. He also made a big deal when leaving Monaco about wanting to settle down with his family for a number of years. 

Screenshot_20210118-224145_Chrome.jpg

These websites can't be very reliable can they?

It says Barnes is on 10k a week. Let's just say I have a friend who may or may not work at a bank in town and that is 100 percent false! Way out! 

Also what's fofanas agent playing out only securing 20k a week for his client after a transfer fee of 36 million right before deadline day. 😂

Edited by The whole world smiles
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Not having a go at you, but it's hard to believe somehow.

I agree that something doesn't add up. The 4 year contract clashes with what hes said about settling down with his young family at his next club which makes me wonder whether he'll be the next one to move on. Then again and like Under, was Tielemans weight and fitness a reason for the 4 year contract length...

One major concern is that if he does want to leave in the summer then given current player fees under covid then we will massively miss out on the sort of profit we couldve had before and that fans were raving about.

34 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

These websites can't be very reliable can they?

It says Barnes is on 10k a week. Let's just say I have a friend who may or may not work at a bank in town and that is 100 percent false! Way out! 

Also what's fofanas agent playing out only securing 20k a week for his client after a transfer fee of 36 million right before deadline day. 😂

I've been watching these sites for a while and they only refresh every 18 months hence Barnes salary would not include for his current one. 

Fofana is a 19 year old without any prem experience. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they've put him on that with a gentleman's agreement to give him another contract in 18 months time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I've been watching these sites for a while and they only refresh every 18 months hence Barnes salary would not include for his current one. 

Fofana is a 19 year old without any prem experience. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they've put him on that with a gentleman's agreement to give him another contract in 18 months time.

I have absolutely no experience being a football agent and no experience with contracts etc but I reckon I could have got Fofana 40k a week with my eyes closed. 

You have to understand how desperate we were for a CB. Evans, Soyuncu, Amartey and Morgan had all missed games with various injuries we had European football. The was only a day or two left in the window. Burnley had turned down 2 bids for tarkawski Puel had turned down about 4 for Fofana it was pretty obvious we were getting desperate hence the transfer fee. 

It was also the record fee for a defender in the French league. If Fofanas agent only got him 20k (highly doubtfull) a week (less than jackopovic) not only does he want sacking he wants shooting. 

Youri has the bit between his teeth this season, and no mistake, delivering goals and assists from a pretty deep-lying position. More than Fernandes, did I hear?

If he could actually run properly he would be the best player I've ever seen.lol Bless his high class cottons.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Bit Fofana signed a new deal with St Etienne last April on 19k a week and then he publicly stated he wanted to come to us as we were nearly trembling his wages. That website is horse muck.

• Like 1

Okay feel free to throw pellets at me for this. 

I genuinely think he should be a contender for player of the season at this stage. 

He’s been exceptional all season and when he plays well, we win. 

I saw a talk sport article claiming that only Phil foden is competing with Fernandez for it at this stage but surely if he keeps this up he can’t stay under the radar? (Although I hope he does) 

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Brilliant again, ran the game against another "top" team. This is what I expect from a club record signing and well... he's the real deal!

THERE'S A STAR MAN WEARING BLUE AND WHITE

HIS NAME IS YOUR TIELEMANS

HE'S ****ING DYNAMITE!

Loving the song but please do edit and put the I at the end of his first name.....we want him to stay ours and not theirs :ph34r:

10 hours ago, matty2702 said:

Genuinely wouldn’t swap the combination of youri, madders and wilf for any other midfield 3 in the league right now... Youri defines the term ‘football brain,’ he sees the pass before anyone else has even realised it’s on... 💙

This is my worry with the Praet injury. Mendy/Hamza can fill in some gaps, but without Praet we've no one to rotate Madders and Youri...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Bit Fofana signed a new deal with St Etienne last April on 19k a week and then he publicly stated he wanted to come to us as we were nearly trembling his wages. That website is horse muck.

True and seems more logical but how many times has BR been quoted as talking about players being up to speed or ready for the physicality of the prem (benko) and taking no baggage in the starting 11? Its making me wonder whether the club gave him a good signing on fee and a promise of a new contract if he adapts quickly? He is/was 19yrs when he came.

L'Equipe reported Fofana had been offered a wage of £55kpw when he came out and did his interview asking to leave St. Etienne.

I am lost for words at why people here continue to rely on these sh*te websites when they are copied straight from the latest edition of Football Manager, then rarely updated.

Youri is one of our highest earners, and it was the club's decision to offer only four years rather than five in case he turned out another Slimani and you are talking another £5m+ down the drain for an extra 12 months of wages. They will be in informal talks at this stage over an extension to that.

• Like 1

Lets Take this into Another stratosphere..!!

Could it just be...spite any agent,Media Football Journal talk....

That our young Star foxes, are not wanting or ready to move in These Next 2-4 years.. Maybe they see something developing & growing around 'them'

Still Time on their side,  from Fofana, Justin & Barnes through to Maddison & Tielemans, they will see their Salaries grow, pitting any finish around Top 8,

then Jump across small Chasms if they compete & have success within Top 4.

Chance to belong to a new Generation  group of Superstars,Guaranteed game Time & Not get lost among the staled-others...

Yes 500k+ is tempting, but there has been enough of fallen, still decent players, Not quite Making regular first team..Finding The Grass aint greener..!!

The Leicester Story has a few more chapters, waiting to be put on paper....I

Another reason  to Chase all trophies on the cards..Top Teams also collect cups....

Tielemans & Maddison might be a new generation, who dont need to Chase the staid Holy-grail paths too early...!!

He wasn't as involved last night, but everything he did was high class.

He has an innate football brain, but this season his game awareness and ability to control the tempo has gone up a level. Last season it felt like he was forcing things at times, this year the game is being played at a pace he is dictating.

Look how many times he got tackled today or in any other game...it's hardly ever. His movement is absolutely brilliant. He's the main man, dictates the play for the team. It's a privilege to watch him play for LCFC. I think he's world class.

• Like 2