Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Guest SO1
33 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

With KDB’s injury, methinks YT is going to have a big part to play for Belgium next month and if he is staying with us, we may get him back a bit earlier for pre season ....

He has to have a break this can't go on. The club has to find.support for his position. This window.

7 minutes ago, SO1 said:

He has to have a break this can't go on. The club has to find.support for his position. This window.

You won't get a like for like obviously but if we sign Soumaré we will have him,Maddison, Praet and KDH and possibly Tavares as central midfielders assuming Denis and Sidnei stay with us.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

You won't get a like for like obviously but if we sign Soumaré we will have him,Maddison, Praet and KDH and possibly Tavares as central midfielders assuming Denis and Sidnei stay with us.

Who is Kdh?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

With KDB’s injury, methinks YT is going to have a big part to play for Belgium next month and if he is staying with us, we may get him back a bit earlier for pre season ....

KDB, KDH, OCG, CHIS, ..😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

So what are they:plancque:

I looked it up.  Dead wood is useless wood dead on the tree, hence the term for somebody or something that needs to be removed.

So I guess if they’re not that, they’re just “wood”.

• Like 1

Youri Tielemans honoured with a street wall mural near the ground of his first club Anderlecht following FA Cup final heroics with Leicester City where he scored the winning goal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9634523/Leicester-City-star-Youri-Tielemans-honoured-mural-street-wall-FA-Cup-final-heroics.html

Youri Tielemans stands in front of a mural dedicated to him near his former club Anderlecht

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He was brought out to receive his player of the year award from top 

Is a bit odd though considering there were other awards which didn't receive the same.

All being said, I think he'll stay. Maybe he was just really emotional. Maybe there's things going on in his personal life we aren't privy to, nor need to be.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is a bit odd though considering there were other awards which didn't receive the same.

All being said, I think he'll stay. Maybe he was just really emotional. Maybe there's things going on in his personal life we aren't privy to, nor need to be.

Well POY...js the seasons Ultimate award...

16 hours ago, M0901 said:

I can’t believe Morgan and Fuchs were referred to as dead wood 😂😂😂😂 christ

Some people don’t even realize they are doing it 😂 there was someone who posted  before the cup final saying we need to sign better players than the likes of ‘listed fringe players and Vardy’ I was so close to giving them a virtual clip around the ear, but decided to enjoy the final and not bring any negativity. 

I understand they were trying to say we will need to improve on Vardy (at his age) going forward but the lack of respect from some people is criminal. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1