Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mozartfox

Daniel Amartey

51 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Assuming he's made a full recovery (which is a big If) then Fulham would have a bargain for 5m

Not sure he'll fully recover or fully hit the levels he had potential for. That injury was a shocker and along with the second surgery needed, suggests it wasn't a full success. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a permanent weakness there, lost pace etc. Really feel for the lad in that aspect. 

33 minutes ago, Fktf said:

Sell sell sell. Another prospect (along with gray) that isn't going to make the required level. Shame, he seems a good lad, and has had a few good performances, but he's never really kicked on.

He was beginning to kick on until that injury destroyed all momentum he had.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Not sure he'll fully recover or fully hit the levels he had potential for. That injury was a shocker and along with the second surgery needed, suggests it wasn't a full success. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a permanent weakness there, lost pace etc. Really feel for the lad in that aspect. 

He was beginning to kick on until that injury destroyed all momentum he had.

The injury didn't help, but there's only one real reason that his career here has been destroyed..

Colcityfan!!

2 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

He along with Slimani, Silva, Diabate and Ghazzel will all be gone by the end of deadline day, either permanently or on loan. I also think Gray will be moved on, and there will be 2 new signings as well as Fofana. One on loan and one permanent. 

Hope you're right with this Mystic MGLCFC but I think you'll be well wide of the mark.

To move on 5 or 6 of these players means some mugs will have to want them, as well as paying a fair proportion of their extortionate wages, which is not very likely IMO.

If we can't shift these players then it will probably not be possible to bring in 3 more new players.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Hope you're right with this Mystic MGLCFC but I think you'll be well wide of the mark.

To move on 5 or 6 of these players means some mugs will have to want them, as well as paying a fair proportion of their extortionate wages, which is not very likely IMO.

If we can't shift these players then it will probably not be possible to bring in 3 more new players.

I can but dream

Nice lad but let’s be fair he was bang average to poor before the injuries, probably be worse now. Not the sort of player we need if we do want to crack that top 6.

*Insert people saying how he played like prime Kante during that tiny run of games he got when everyone else was injured*

• Sad 1

What I don’t understand about Slimani is how did this bloke get through the due diligence process of recruitment. Putting his skills to one side for a moment the fact the bloke is a disrespectful disruptive 🛎🔚 beggars belief that he was considered fit for purpose. The fact he went to France scored a few but they still dont want him speaks volumes.

one of the more bizarre signings based on character 

Edited by mazarron fox
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

What I don’t understand about Slimani is how did this bloke get through the due diligence process of recruitment. Putting his skills to one side for a moment the fact the bloke is a disrespectful disruptive 🛎🔚 beggars belief that he was considered fit for purpose. The fact he went to France scored a few but they still dont want him speaks volumes.

one of the more bizarre signings based on character 

There was me thinking this was Daniel Amartey thread.

Also I’m glad you know Slimani so well personally, as well as the recruitment process the club undertakes when selecting potential players. If you could explain it all to us that’d be great ;)

26 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

He’s rubbish and if we can sell him for £5 million then that’s great business on our part.

Fulham will be relegated this season anyway I think 

Amartey is probably Championship level, similar to Cattermole. Not easy but it would be great if we could replace him with a player in the Cambiasso mould, who is up there with the greatest players ever to pull on our royal blue shirt. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Amartey is probably Championship level, similar to Cattermole. Not easy but it would be great if we could replace him with a player in the Cambiasso mould, who is up there with the greatest players ever to pull on our royal blue shirt. :ph34r:

We don't need to replace him.  We need to cut the wage bill and get some funds in.

Amartey is a likeable and wholehearted player but a bit short of the quality we need of be looking for these days.  I don't know what role there is for him.  Fourth choice rightback or fourth choice DM?   He deserves to play so I would hope that he gets a move.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

There was me thinking this was Daniel Amartey thread.

Also I’m glad you know Slimani so well personally, as well as the recruitment process the club undertakes when selecting potential players. If you could explain it all to us that’d be great ;)

Yes my bad wrong thread apologies for my grave error. As for you It was my observation and it’s a forum if you don’t agree with my comments maybe you could explain in some way the benefits he has brought to the club. 

11 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

He along with Slimani, Silva, Diabate and Ghazzel will all be gone by the end of deadline day, either permanently or on loan. I also think Gray will be moved on, and there will be 2 new signings as well as Fofana. One on loan and one permanent. 

If this happened, it would be a fantastic window for us. Shifting them 4 wont be easy though. 

I know Amartey hasn’t had the best time at Leicester. But our club does seem to treat players incredibly well, and much beyond using them as assets or bargaining chips.

I hope if Vichai’s legacy at the club amount to anything (beyond the obvious), it is taking care of those at the club.

Best of luck to Amartey.

• Like 1

Poor 'Öl Desperate Dan..

I reckon we should have a whip around,and Cook him a Great World beating COW-PIE...

I will stand by him...You dont off load players in this climate,unless you have young players Coming through,or replace them with prudent transfers...

We found ourselves Short on anything of a player,last season..!!

Edited by fuchsntf