Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

8 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

All politicains. Comservatives said we would be better out the eu yet haven't set up a decent trade deal with enyone else. And since we left my food bill has gone through the roof everythings getting more expensive. I do think english media is better at being a bit more non biased though.

All depends which 'paper' you readlol............For what it's worth my food bill keeps on going up as well and I live in one of the Largest Agricultural nations on earth.

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Now I understand that US politics does have an impact on the rest of the world but I’ve seen someone on my Facebook feed, who lives in Hinckley, with a Biden 2020 mask on lol what’s that about.

People gravitate to dynamic charismatic politicians wherever they're found.

Edited by Mark_w
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Now I understand that US politics does have an impact on the rest of the world but I’ve seen someone on my Facebook feed, who lives in Hinckley, with a Biden 2020 mask on lol what’s that about.

Are you sure it wasn’t a skeleton mask from Halloween?

This is what would frighten me about voting for Biden.  (Not saying I wouldn't be frightened of voting for Trump too!)

https://nypost.com/2020/11/03/joe-biden-says-son-beau-was-senator-mixes-up-granddaughters-in-pa/

He thought his granddaughter was his dead son.  That's scary.  Confusing Donald Trump with George Bush, like he did a few days ago, is perhaps one of those things.  But when you put your arm round your granddaughter and say it's your son, who died 5 years ago - and even after that you get her name wrong - that's not a sign of an old man I would want to be president.  Rather a compos mentis buffoon than a confused kindly old gent.

5 hours ago, Fightforever said:

What about trump's policies is it that pisses people off the most. I don't like the idiotic stuff he has said but in terms of policy what has he done to get the media on his backs? I know the border wall is one of them.

This is a rehash and it's been answered before, but again, environmental policy.

If there's another area of policy decision that has the potential to affect so many lives for so much time short of a third world war, I'd like to hear it.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, dsr-burnley said:

This is what would frighten me about voting for Biden.  (Not saying I wouldn't be frightened of voting for Trump too!)

https://nypost.com/2020/11/03/joe-biden-says-son-beau-was-senator-mixes-up-granddaughters-in-pa/

He thought his granddaughter was his dead son.  That's scary.  Confusing Donald Trump with George Bush, like he did a few days ago, is perhaps one of those things.  But when you put your arm round your granddaughter and say it's your son, who died 5 years ago - and even after that you get her name wrong - that's not a sign of an old man I would want to be president.  Rather a compos mentis buffoon than a confused kindly old gent.

Supposedly the game plan is after Biden wins and is sworn in, to disqualify him for health reasons, and have Harris takeover as Pres. who in turn would appoint Hillary Clinton as VP.        Happy Dayz :beer:sarc.

Edited by SO1

2 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Supposedly the game is after Biden wins and is sworn in, to disqualify him for health reasons, and have Harris takeover as Pres. who in turn would appoint Hillary Clinton as VP.        Happy Dayz :beer:sarc.

Clever way to get a full-blown communist behind the Oval Office desk.

3 hours ago, ajthefox said:

It's gonna be a shitstorm either way isn't it lets face it

Not really.

Biden may be an uninspiring candidate, but he's clearly not the chaotic, power-hungry person on the other side who wants to test all the checks and balances of democracy to the hilt and goad other leaders into trade wars.

It's a clear choice between the shitstorm and the uninspiring and in that race, I'll always back the uninspiring.

If anything, the world needs uninspiring and bland right now among all this chaos and politics being everywhere. I'd take a John Major or a Gordon Brown right now for sure.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dsr-burnley said:

The talk show host was called George. Doctored video

• Like 1