Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Harvey Barnes named in full England squad

Put this is in the other thread but will copy it here too. 

Pleased for Barnes and very surprised. I know he's just come back from injury but Southgate really doesn't like Maddison does he. He can't decide which defenders to pick so he just picks loads of them. 

Bound to be a number of withdrawals as usual, Spurs players in particular. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Put this is in the other thread but will copy it here too. 

Pleased for Barnes and very surprised. I know he's just come back from injury but Southgate really doesn't like Maddison does he. He can't decide which defenders to pick so he just picks loads of them. 

Bound to be a number of withdrawals as usual, Spurs players in particular. 

Think he's right not to pick maddison, only just come back from injury and not played a full 90.

Well deserved for Harvey

• Like 1

Congratulations Harvey Barnes! He might still be quite raw but I feel that is more than deserved. The game at the weekend just highlighted what he can do again, his pace, power and direct running will cause any team trouble. I also think that England don't really have a player who has his air of unpredictability about his play, which could be really useful in big tournaments.