Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

West Ham (H) Match Thread

13 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

Can we shoot at goal please , it’s getting boring and the wife wants me to hoover the stairs !!

It’s no good ... I lost the argument so off with the hoover, ...tell me if Jamie gets a hat trick!

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Every thread some clown claims this. How long have you actually been watching this club? - since we played West Brom away last month? 

For the last 30 years im sorry but yes we have had bad matches before but to create nothing and look so poor in defence the passing has bin awful im sorry but how can it be worse so far in this game!!

Edited by lcfcdamo

That defending by Evans when Rice hit the bar is one of the worst things I’ve seen at PL level. Below Sunday league level stuff, if you saw that in a kids’ game you’d be wondering what was going on.

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Declan Messi Rice just walking the entire pitch.

Think those types of runs are always overrated by commentators, he just ran in a straight line unchallenged. Its like the Henry goal v Spurs where media cream themselves but in reality he goes 70 yards pretty much unchallenged.

Edited by Nalis

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

A lot of factors involved in today's imminent defeat... 

Rodgers sticking with back 3 at home. 

Maddison and Praet out. 

Perez underwhelming. 

Rodgers not changing things at HT. 

Lack of effort and urgency. 

Poor passing. 

No attacking threat. 

West Ham happy to sit back and soak up any pressure. 

Just a bad day at the office. A very bad one after so much promise in the first 3 games. 

Thanks for saving me having to brave the post match thread :thumbup:

• Like 1

Just now, Nalis said:

Think those types of runs are always overrated by commentators, he just ran in a straight line unchallenged. Its like the Henry goal v Spurs where media cream themselves but in reality he goes 70 yards pretty much unchallenged.

Did you just compare Declan Rice to Thierry Henry? :ph34r:

• Haha 1