Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

How much time do you think you have spent on FT?

So after watching The Social Dilema i have decided to cut back on my use of social media as id guess 80% of it is a waste of time.  This got me thinking how many hours, days, weeks, months or years do you think you have spend on here and how much of an impact has it had on your life? 

I would say since signing up around 14 years ago, i may have spent about 6 months to 1 year of my life on here.  

6 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Way too much!!

But on a side note, I do not have Facebook, and I only occasionally view Twitter so rarely use any other forms of social media. 

Pretty much this. Don’t use Twitter either except if linked from here or when reading an article elsewhere. I usually find Twitter threads difficult follow & just hate the format, not to mention the content.

6 hours ago, Benguin said:

A lot.

I don’t think I post that much but come on two or three times a day to enjoy the hypocrisy in politics based threads and enjoy the joke and phunny photos thread. 

Me too. I rarely contribute on the live matchday thread or even read what is being said because whenever I have it's been, by and large, excruciating.

10 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Way too much!!

But on a side note, I do not have Facebook, and I only occasionally view Twitter so rarely use any other forms of social media. 

Similar. This and YouTube are my almost sole portals into social media.

Still too much though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

I don't time it and I'm not bothered how long I spend on FT.  It's the only social media I do (no Facebook or Twitter) and I'm happy to be part of a community of City fans.

Yeah in my eyes a forum is a bit more communal compared to the social media like instagram and facebook. More of a community feel rather than look at my fat arse do squats in pulled up leggings wedgying me. 

23 hours ago, blue blood said:

So after watching The Social Dilema i have decided to cut back on my use of social media as id guess 80% of it is a waste of time.  This got me thinking how many hours, days, weeks, months or years do you think you have spend on here and how much of an impact has it had on your life? 

I would say since signing up around 14 years ago, i may have spent about 6 months to 1 year of my life on here.  

hey, is this is my boss going undercover?  good try, but i ain't sayin' nuttin'.  take your entrapment elsewhere.

• Haha 1